*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

What is the peel problem like now? Both my launch pads have basically no rubber on them from peeling off and I'm thinking about getting a new pad.... Also where is a good place to get a pad from cheap as possible.

Thanks

What is the peel problem like now? Both my launch pads have basically no rubber on them from peeling off and I'm thinking about getting a new pad.... Also where is a good place to get a pad from cheap as possible.

Thanks

Had console since launch. Bought another pad in December.

Both launch and December pad peeled, replacement from Sony in January also peeled.

I replaced both through sony about 2 months ago and both seem a lot better, only time will tell, but I think they have fixed the issue. They also pay for postage now, first time round I had to pay for recorded delivery.

Just to throw a spanner in the works. The Evolve Alpha test has now been delayed due to the 2.0 update not being compatible with it. The Xbone users are having a field day over on some of the sites like IGN etc :D http://evolvegame.com/news/big-alpha-important-news-for-ps4-players

At the moment I am still gunning for the PS4 and I'm sure it will all be fine soon enough..it is getting annoying though.
The sad fact is that this is Turtle Rocks issue not Sonys, yet thats not how the story is being painted. Amazing how all other games work with 2.0 but the Evolve Alpha doesnt :p
No PSN maintenence due Monday? Surprising :p
No need for a 1080p patch neither ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

2 Launch pads here, only really seen serious use since TLoU/Destiny landed.

Both pads have smoother left thumbsticks but no peeling, right trigger no longer returns on one(need to open it up and see if it can be fixed). :(

Just opened a Red controller, from launch, will see how it lasts.

I have a controller with the xbone sticks mod and a new controller from shopto that I got in July, which has not been used yet.

I think the material looks improved on the sticks, Im unsure if I should switch back to the the unused pad with original sticks.

Guys I have about £32 trade in credit that I wish to use towards a game, I dont really like leaving money for to long in trade-in accounts so want to spend it.

Not been keeping up much with upcoming games, anyone got any recommendations on what to put it towards?

Im thinking maybe GTAV or advanced warfare, unless there is something better coming soon as well.

cheers

CoD has been released for previous gen also.

This month is pretty damn excellent. Farcry 4, GTA, CoD, Big Little Planet 3, four huge releases right there!

Epic month for gaming, those four titles alone are going to keep even the hardest core gamer happy..

also walking dead season 1 and 2 released for ps4.

doh my £32 credit is not going to go far!!!

think I might get either gtaV or Farcry 4, Loved fc3 although it made me feel a bit ill after a while playing, hopefully fc4 will be ok. As for gtav I might wait to see the reviews on how it compares to ps3 version.

Last edited:
Just tried to put mine in rest mode and just had a flashing Amber light with nothing happening. I unplugged and it did the disk check and now just boots to a frozen background that freezes after a few seconds. If I turn it off it does the same again, disk check then frozen background.....

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom