*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Actually just got a ps4 message and it is slow as heck.. it's slower then ever... but everything else is quicker.. so, they took the message severs and plonked them in the friends cluster, and now have a single virtual machine handling messaging maybe ?,, lol hmmm

Just checking out some bundles for my daughter for Xmas.
Game has one for PlayStation 4 with CoD: Advanced Warfare Day Zero, The Last of Us Remastered download, Destiny + Vanguard and PS+ 12 Months.

Is the game download linked to the bundle console or can I pinch it for myself.

I bought a destiny bundle from them with last of us download and it is a code on a receipt that you redeem on the psn store so you could keep that for yourself no problem

Actually just got a ps4 message and it is slow as heck.. it's slower then ever... but everything else is quicker.. so, they took the message severs and plonked them in the friends cluster, and now have a single virtual machine handling messaging maybe ?,, lol hmmm

:D This is what I mean. It takes roughly 10 seconds to send a message, which is definitely not right!

Just checking out some bundles for my daughter for Xmas.
Game has one for PlayStation 4 with CoD: Advanced Warfare Day Zero, The Last of Us Remastered download, Destiny + Vanguard and PS+ 12 Months.

Is the game download linked to the bundle console or can I pinch it for myself.
The code would be part of your daughter PS4 bundle Christmas present

So buy your own code....:p

Playshare Coop;

I don't know if this is stating the obvious or what but looking through the FAQ on Playshare coop it says the second person can only play as a guest and not earn trophies. However we got around this; basically I logged in as my friends account on my machine with my second pad. I then got him to create a dummy account on his machine at home. Then using my friends main profile on my machine I let him control it over play share with his dummy account.

That way in this case Diablo he was able to play as his main character and earn achievements on his main account along with me.

Last edited:
Which option did you choose?

Just tried all options under add friends and none let me just enter a psn Id.....

Looks like they have changed it in an update to be more retarded, but if you change your friends list filter from All to Search you should be able to enter a UID and send a request that way.

Had my Xbox One for a week now, and must be in the minority of preferring the DS4. I find the Xbox controller uncomfortable after a while, but never have any issues with my DS4.

Just had the amber light flashing on rest and the PS4 was still whacking heat out the back. Had to unplug to switch it off but then it switched back on fine after two presses, when it turned on there was the warning screen about not unplugging whilst still powered on. Seems to be OK now but I won't be using rest mode again. Will see what happens with the auto turn off feature which I have set to put it into standby after one hour of idle time...

Just been trying out remote play on my Z3.
Had to pair it to a controller first, and I'm sure it said that once I disconnect, it would go back to working with the PS4 - it didn't :( - had to pair it manually back to the PS4 after.

Had a quick run on a daily heroic on Destiny - Thank God PyscoSonny turned up is all I have to say lol! - I was being pwned bigtime!.

Whilst it's not unplayable - there's some lag obviously which makes FPS difficult to play. The other main problem was the 'tiny' screen - 5" at 1080p is quite hard to see from a foot and a half away!

Oh well, whilst not perfect it does work and should be suitable for some of the slower games but defo not for ones which require quick response times.

Had my Xbox One for a week now, and must be in the minority of preferring the DS4. I find the Xbox controller uncomfortable after a while, but never have any issues with my DS4.

i agree, xbox one controller is poor, DS4 and xbox 360 are better.

Just back from game lucky to escape with my coat on my back lol
Got a bit carried away. PS4/Lastofus/COD/Watchdogs/AlienNostromo Edition/PS+12months/Camo DS4 for £440

Any decent deals around for buying a PS4?

I'm wanting to buy my mate one as a gift :)

Game online has one for PlayStation 4 with CoD: Advanced Warfare Day Zero, The Last of Us Remastered download, Destiny + Vanguard and PS+ 12 Months for £399 thought that was pretty decent

Back
Top Bottom