*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

My digital games keep showing the padlock icon saince the update :(. I have to then restore licenses to make them work again. I had this issue a lot on a previous firmware so am certain it is a bug and nothing to do with my internet connection. All but 2 games I own are digital so even more of an annoyance.

Annoyingly it has broken my suspend/resume as well. I play a Resogun, suspend, turn it back on a few mins later and it resumes (REALLY REALLY QUICKLY!!!!). I did the same again later, this time I maybe waited an hour or so before I tried to resume and I got an error. As it couldn't find my Resogun license or connect to the internet etc, it could not resume my game and dumped me back to the splash screen.

I knew I should have waited.....

Edit: This time restoring licenses didn't fix it. Tried deactivating and activating as my primary PS4 as well, didn't help. When I launch the games it says go to the store, where it shows me the price instead of "purchased", but if I scroll to the addons - it show's I have purchased those!! Any suggestions?

rp2000

Last edited:
I can only suggest rebuilding the database to be honest, I can only imagine it has a low (but possible) chance of working.

Try deleting a small digital title and redownload and install to see if that makes a difference?

ps3ud0 :cool:

I am an idiot! After years of stacked PS+ memberships from offers and codes, it has finally ran out.

Will have a quick browse to find the cheapest way to get some cheap PSN credit and whack on a couple of years. I need my Resogun fix!

rp2000

I am an idiot! After years of stacked PS+ memberships from offers and codes, it has finally ran out.

Will have a quick browse to find the cheapest way to get some cheap PSN credit and whack on a couple of years. I need my Resogun fix!

rp2000

Cdkeys is alright with the 5% fb code

rp2000

I only played resogun once when i got the ps4 back in december (i downloaded some of the psplus games and loaded it up, played it for a bit and forgot about it.

Went back to it a about a 2 weeks ago and loved it. Even though im usless at it, its a game thats fun and you just want to go back and have another game on it.

rp2000

I would just like to mention that your Resogun scores are utterly spectacular and, on average, a few hundred million above mine.

I have no idea how to achieve such mastery ;):cool:

Back
Top Bottom