*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Sorry if this has already been asked but with the new firmware, if I'm in a mission in GTA5 and go into rest mode, when I try and resume it says that I need to have PS+ to do this and then resumes back into the game but kicks me out of the mission.
Is this just a GTA bug or do I really need to have plus to resume back into a mission?

Sorry if this has already been asked but with the new firmware, if I'm in a mission in GTA5 and go into rest mode, when I try and resume it says that I need to have PS+ to do this and then resumes back into the game but kicks me out of the mission.
Is this just a GTA bug or do I really need to have plus to resume back into a mission?

It may be a bug. It says in the firmware notes that not all titles are fully supported. Maybe R* will do a patch.

I had a mooch about, yes it is free and you have the option for the premium sub. I doubt I'd ever pay, half the stuff from Korea I listen to isn't on there anyway. :p

One of the key things is that it's tied in with gameplay so it can run in the background - setup a playlist, go into the game and switch off the game music, sorted :)

One of the key things is that it's tied in with gameplay so it can run in the background - setup a playlist, go into the game and switch off the game music, sorted :)

Yep. Drive club with music I deem acceptable on the way..

Seriously. What a great end of month for PlayStation

Some epic system updates, bloodborne. Lambos and replay mode in drive club , and now Spotify...

Feeling happy : -)

Very happy Spotify's now been added, the app itself could use a bit of polish (but then so could Spotify's desktop apps) but it seems to work well. Will be nice playing my own stuff while cruising Los Santos.

The strange thing is I've not had to turn down Driveclubs music, it's just not playing while spotify is. Nice that is seemingly seamless like that (although it might be game dependant?). Enjoying it with NFS Underground 2 music at the moment :p

7DTM-8RNE-D2C2

CBWHAqu_VIAARY6c_jpg_large.jpg

Loving spotify, running in the background as i play games now. It's a shame it doesn't work with Hustle Kings atm, play it a lot lately when needing to relax after Bloodborne. I hope that one gets patched to accommodate it but otherwise loving it.

Loving spotify, running in the background as i play games now. It's a shame it doesn't work with Hustle Kings atm, play it a lot lately when needing to relax after Bloodborne. I hope that one gets patched to accommodate it but otherwise loving it.

I know, it's superb. Sony have done a great service to all those PlayStation players as we grind away at games....

I'm amazed it was free with no plus or premium required. So bonus right there.. Just need plex to be sub free and all set..

I really like it. I'm tempted to stick the white one in the daughters room and grab that. If I do would she need a separate subscription for PS+ or can we do a family one like Xbone?

I think you can use PS+ with sub account, I'm not sure. I know I can allow others to use my PS+ games if they sign into my ps4 as themselves. But on other ps4 systems not sure

The PS+ is per console now (for multiplayer use - you don't get things like save uploads and store discounts).

Although I think you can set one console as the primary so all users can use PS+ but then you will have to stay logged in to use any PS+ stuff on the secondary console.

I think that's right. I'm sure I've heard people on here talk about buying a game digitally which you can download on to the primary console so everyone can play it and you can also play it simultaneously on the secondary console if you log in.

Last edited:
Guys and gals...how legit are Rakuten?

I was promised as part of my PS4 purchase that I'd get £25 worth of points by today. Nothing in my account.

Rang them up and they said it can take any time up till midnight to have the points showing which sounds like ***** to me. We only have until the 3rd to spend them.

Did anyone else who bought anything in the March sale get their points today?

Why people buy digital games? Higher prices + no resell value at all?
Not to mention you can buy preowned retail games from many stores for nice prices.

DIABLO 3

29,99 DIGITAL
26,99 RETAIL

DARK SOULS 2

44,99 DIGITAL
30,95 RETAIL

BLOODBORNE

49,99 DIGITAL
42-44 RETAIL

THE EVIL WITHIN
29,99 DIGITAL on sale!
19,95 RETAIL or preowned 17,99 at GAME

etc

ok digital is easy not having discs around....but shouldn't prices be other way around?
doesn't make sense at all....people don't let digital way fool you....

i do buy digital games only when there's a big difference to retail, like flash sales.

You get the idea? :)

Last edited:
Why people buy digital games? Higher prices + no resell value at all?
Not to mention you can buy preowned retail games from many stores for nice prices.

DIABLO 3

29,99 DIGITAL
26,99 RETAIL

DARK SOULS 2

44,99 DIGITAL
30,95 RETAIL

BLOODBORNE

49,99 DIGITAL
42-44 RETAIL

THE EVIL WITHIN
29,99 DIGITAL on sale!
19,95 RETAIL or preowned 17,99 at GAME

etc

ok digital is easy not having discs around....but shouldn't prices be other way around?
doesn't make sense at all....people don't let digital way fool you....

i do buy digital games only when there's a big difference to retail, like flash sales.

You get the idea? :)

I buy both but today for example I want to buy Diablo 3. If I order it online I will have to wait 5 days for free delivery or drive to the closest town that has the larger shops with the cheaper prices, that drive will cost me 15€. So nearly half the cost of the game in fuel.

I do agree though that there should be at least parity with prices digital and physical. But for me even the more expensive price works out cheaper if I want the game the same day. Resale does not concern me as I don't sell my games.

Back
Top Bottom