*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Can't believe it's been one year since the PS4 was announced.

doesn't seem that long ago, time does fly when the bickering starts..!!

Sorry, maybe a bad joke. Still, Sony made a better job of it this time around then the PS3, guess we won't have to wait 3+ years for developers to get to gripes with the hardware..

Soldato
Bg60VbPCcAAGuhH.jpg:large

Starting to queue for the Japan launch in two days... wow that's dedication for you. Wonder if they are excited for the PS4 considering they seem to favor handhelds these days to game on...

Maybe the western success has them excited for PS4 and its launch..

Edit - actually it must be like less then 24 hours for launch in japan by now come to think of it..

Last edited:
Soldato
Bg60VbPCcAAGuhH.jpg:large

Starting to queue for the Japan launch in two days... wow that's dedication for you. Wonder if they are excited for the PS4 considering they seem to favor handhelds these days to game on...

Maybe the western success has them excited for PS4 and its launch..

Edit - actually it must be like less then 24 hours for launch in japan by now come to think of it..

With remote play i think the Japanese will love the PS4 and Final Fantasy XV

why do they wear those stupid face masks?

surely if they think their at health risk constantly they would be better off just moving country?

Lol they are at health risk pollution in Tokyo is bad.

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe that VR headset they've been working...

someone did mention in another thread I was reading about Crash coming back.. That would be pretty cool actually.
There was a rumour about Crash coming back yes (Crash was on the road sign in the official PS4 advert). I personally would love to see a new CTR but I imagine if anything it would be a platformer.

Permabanned
face masks....
Nothing stupid about that. Its ****ing smart so chaps that got flu or cold and **** dont sneeze on each other in tube or bus.
So You are in less risk to catch some ****** thing from one of infected people.

I wish more people would do same in UK....

Caporegime
why do they wear those stupid face masks?

surely if they think their at health risk constantly they would be better off just moving country?

It's because they have a cough, or a cold, nothing that stops you getting out of bed but you don't want to spread it to other people.

It's call being considerate.

Basically the practice started when the Bird Flu outbreak happened, it's less wanting to catch what others have, it's more about limit the spread of gems.

Soldato
There was a rumour about Crash coming back yes (Crash was on the road sign in the official PS4 advert). I personally would love to see a new CTR but I imagine if anything it would be a platformer.

There was also like a billion other references to a tonne of games (including other PS1 titles), people are just clutching at straws. It'll probably be another awful multi-plat "Crash" game made by Activision if it does turn out to be true.

Soldato
There was also like a billion other references to a tonne of games (including other PS1 titles), people are just clutching at straws. It'll probably be another awful multi-plat "Crash" game made by Activision if it does turn out to be true.
I disagree, if Crash comes back it'll be a PS4 exclusive, either as a new game or as a backwards compatible PS1/PS2 game.

Back
Top Bottom