• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Had the same with my Series X. Nothing to worry about. They like to do a seperate driver for console deliveries only, - I got asked to sign a sheet of paper as well as the OTP

Thanks, that is some comfort at least. Does the otp get sent by text, email or does it show up on the delayed delivery under my orders? I didn't mean to rant but am genuinely poopin bricks lol. Was on that tracker stream on Youtube for days, and this is all after GAME burned me on the 11th; I got to confirming delivery then the website went down and I lost it. Who knew giving away 500 quid was so hard.

I've been calming myself by putting it in perspective with 2020-21's real problems and it's just a console, but it is still super happy stress times, mainly after all the time invested hunting one down.

Soldato
Soldato
Thanks, that is some comfort at least. Does the otp get sent by text, email or does it show up on the delayed delivery under my orders? I didn't mean to rant but am genuinely ******** bricks lol. Was on that tracker stream on Youtube for days, and this is all after GAME burned me on the 11th; I got to confirming delivery then the website went down and I lost it. Who knew giving away 500 quid was so hard.
It will come on email once it is out for delivery. Dont stress

Associate
Hi I am a new member but super stressed about Amazon and found this thread. I successfully got one yesterday during the restock, but this morning my delivery changed from by 10pm to delayed. Also, it delayed then arrived a second time at the same depot. What are the odds I will receive it versus it being stolen or swapped with the wrong item? I have been at this for weeks, and was elated until the delay status. Why would it delay and re-arrive at the same depot? I am so anxious now. Also, when it is delayed you have no way to track stops. Finally, I have not received any delivery OTP. Thanks for any help.

5:12 AM
Package arrived at the final delivery station
Weybridge, GB
5:12 AM
Delay in delivery due to external factors
Weybridge, GB
4:50 AM
Weybridge, GB
Tuesday, 16 February
11:13 PM
Package departed an Amazon facility
Weybridge, SURREY GB
9:39 PM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
Weybridge, SURREY GB
Package has shipped
Balby, Doncaster U

Mine says this:
Wednesday, 17 February
2:18 AM
Weybridge, GB
12:36 AM
Weybridge, GB
Tuesday, 16 February
Weybridge, SURREY GB
10:37 PM
Weybridge, SURREY GB
Package has shipped
Balby, Doncaster UK

Associate
Mine says this:
Wednesday, 17 February
2:18 AM
Weybridge, GB
12:36 AM
Weybridge, GB
Tuesday, 16 February
Weybridge, SURREY GB
10:37 PM
Weybridge, SURREY GB
Package has shipped
Balby, Doncaster UK

Very similar then, I wonder why after delay mine says delivered to the same depot again. I guess it just refreshes or something. I feel like my avatar Fredo after getting slapped around by Moe Greene. :p

Last edited:
Associate
I've scanned weybridge and local area news, no floods or natural disasters going on, someone on discord has told me they like to have one specific driver for console deliveries so it works a little different to usual. Also they contacted amazon who told them it's definitely out for delivery and it shouldn't say its delayed. Same area. Good luck!

Associate
I've scanned weybridge and local area news, no floods or natural disasters going on, someone on discord has told me they like to have one specific driver for console deliveries so it works a little different to usual. Also they contacted amazon who told them it's definitely out for delivery and it shouldn't say its delayed. Same area. Good luck!

Thanks man, appreciate it. Good luck to you too. Let's just hope we don't get a nice kiss then a boat trip.

Soldato
Not sure what's going on at Very, had a stock informer ping but none in stock, refreshing page with F5 shows no stock but the message keeps popping up 'last purchased x amount of seconds ago'.

Scalping bots doing their rounds again?

Soldato
Not sure what's going on at Very, had a stock informer ping but none in stock, refreshing page with F5 shows no stock but the message keeps popping up 'last purchased x amount of seconds ago'.

Scalping bots doing their rounds again?

Keep pushing refresh. Every now and again one will pop up.

Back
Top Bottom