• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Managed to get a code from someone i know, took it to the Spicy Takeaway place and chose and paid for the ps5 bundle i wanted, guy said it can take up to 2 weeks as it comes direct from Sony? Not sure if he was talking crap or not but i thought these codes are allocated stock from their warehouse to people who got chosen? I could be wrong though. I'm in no rush for it but fed up with searching and refreshing pages etc, so a 2 week wait, if that's what it is, is something i can live with for now.

Soldato
Rumours around of a Bloodborne Hunters Edition for PC and PS5 in the works. 4chan so take with a huge pinch of salt. Would please a lot of people if true. Would be amazing to see that at 4K/60. It would be easier to play as well!

Caporegime
Associate
Hi Guys.

Not had a ps4 and have just got the ps5. What's the deal with playstation streaming I see there's a playstation now and a playstation plus? What's the difference?

Also theres quite a few ps4 titles I want to catch up on. What's the deal with upgrades to ps5 etc. If I buy a couple of ps4 games from a shop and they have upgrades are they applied automatically etc.

Thanks all

Soldato
Enjoy the PS5, it’s a great console from what I’ve seen of my lad’s!

PS Plus - needed to play a lot of games online and monthly freebies.

PS Now - catalogue of games to play, with new additions each month.

as for the PS4 games, you’ll get the option when installing them.

Associate
I have been looking at them and waiting although I'm not that eager to get one, I would rather wait until the any bugs have been ironed out. Saying that if I found somewhere with them in stock I would probably get one Now. Walked past a pawn shop in the highstreet today and had one in the window for £599

Soldato
To be honest, aside from a very minor blip, and a broken spring in a controller, my lad’s PS5 has been flawless. It’s very quiet in use, no matter what he’s thrown at it, and everything seems very snappy in the menus etc. Games largely open remarkably fast too. Compared to his PS4 it’s like night and day, and I think the console is far from its peak at the minute. I’d certainly recommend it.

Associate
Wat is the library like on playstation plus. I hear you pretty much need it for online gaming but to be honest I don't think I'll be doing much of that. I have seen that it gives 3 free games away a month but does it have any other titles you can play with it?

I also heard playstation now only streams up to 1080p is that correct?

Associate
So if I wanted to play uncharted 4. It would be at 1080p streamed. Would I be better off buying a copy on ps4 for the enhancement etc. I see there not actually too expensive

Soldato
Wat is the library like on playstation plus. I hear you pretty much need it for online gaming but to be honest I don't think I'll be doing much of that. I have seen that it gives 3 free games away a month but does it have any other titles you can play with it?

I also heard playstation now only streams up to 1080p is that correct?
If you buy a PS5 and ps plus you'll get instant access to 20 games from the ps plus collection and the monthly games going forward. There are some corkers in there. Ps now isn't only streaming you can download many titles and play them direct from the HDD. There is just so much content via both you'll be busy for a long time.

Soldato
You could always try one or the other, before committing. Plus has a 14 day trial, while Now has a 7 day one.

As said above though, the 20 games on PS Plus should keep you going. Also, the free Astro’s Playroom game with the console is excellent, it really is!

Associate
Picked up a PS5 disc version last Tuesday really impressed with the machine (nice and quiet) once I got my head around the new interface ;)

Now downloading the last of my PS4 games onto a 2tb external drive.

I have got Ratchet & Clank, Demon Souls and Returnal, is Miles Morales worth getting, I have already got Spiderman on the PS4 (another game to finish in my long list of titles.

Cheers all

Soldato
Picked up a PS5 disc version last Tuesday really impressed with the machine (nice and quiet) once I got my head around the new interface ;)

Now downloading the last of my PS4 games onto a 2tb external drive.

I have got Ratchet & Clank, Demon Souls and Returnal, is Miles Morales worth getting, I have already got Spiderman on the PS4 (another game to finish in my long list of titles.

Cheers all

Miles is a good game but don't pay more than £20 for a second hand copy.

Back
Top Bottom