• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
I'm in 2 minds on adding an m2 drive. On the one hand the convenience of extra space would be good. On the other I currently have 15 games installed and I only ever play 2-3 games concurrently (at the moment it's hades and deathloop).

I think I will hang fire and wait for the prices to drop.

Soldato
Yep, finally can bin off the external HDD. Switching ports when I want to plug in my PSVR was annoying.

Dont you use the front type A for the camera and the rear two for the processor and HDD?

I'm in 2 minds on adding an m2 drive. On the one hand the convenience of extra space would be good. On the other I currently have 15 games installed and I only ever play 2-3 games concurrently (at the moment it's hades and deathloop).

I'm of the same mind with both super-fast internet and the ability to offload unused PS5 games onto a HDD until needed do I really need to expand the internal?

Soldato

I am like you. But some people seem to feel to need to keep 20 games on their console and dip in and out.

Caporegime

A 1TB NVMW (WD SN850) as dropped about £20, from about £170 now to £145 now on a certain site. It's very good value at moment, but I also got a 4TB HDD attached so that's a LOT of games on tap anyway a few minutes away.

Associate
How easy is it to install a heatsink on these? I cant find any 2TB drives in stock anywhere. Can get the firecuds 530 2TB from OCUK but it has no heatsink. Was thinking of putting my own heatsink on or a aftermarket one. There also a lot cheaper without one on.

Back
Top Bottom