• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.4%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone have issues with God Of War not finding the save after the latest system update?

It worked fine last week, picked it up to have a quick 30 mins run around and it cant find it. Re-installed, started a new game then downloaded the cloud save to see if I could use that, doesnt find any of my old saves at all!

Man of Honour
There is only usually 3 a month. You cannot access previous months unless you have added them to your library when they became available.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/ps-plus/this-month-on-ps-plus/

Thanks, slightly different to game pass then. I guess I’ll just buy the games I want to play. It’ll mainly be for the exclusives anyway and I guess any that use the new game pad features.

Ratchet and clank looks good. I think I’ll play that after god of war.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks, slightly different to game pass then. I guess I’ll just buy the games I want to play. It’ll mainly be for the exclusives anyway and I guess any that use the new game pad features.

Ratchet and clank looks good.

You do also get the PS+ collection with PS5 which is a collection of extra games for PS5 owners.

PSNow is Sony’s nearly game pass equivalent. It’s PS4 games and does not include new 1st party releases.

Caporegime

Ratchet and clank looks good.

It's pretty good for the money, my PSN Library is quite extensive and deep. 3 a month for the past 7 years is a lot of games. Quite a few of them have been AAA.

Back
Top Bottom