• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Is the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE the full game, I can't figure it out?

Intergrade is the PS5 version of the remake, which covers only up to end of Midgar. It includes the expansion pack with Yufi i believe.

If you had bought the original PS4 version, you get the patch to PS5 for free (not the PSN free version), but still need to buy the DLC for Yufi.

Final Fantasy Remake as a whole, is going to be like 3 parts i think.

Soldato
Ha, no chance I'm passing full price for a 3rd of a game.
I'll wait till the while thing is out.

Can't decide what games to get, probably Assassin's Creed that's always good for 50+ hours.
Can at least play Cyberpunk a bit better i guess.

Caporegime

Can't decide what games to get, probably Assassin's Creed that's always good for 50+ hours.

Which is why I am not bothered about buying Intergrade, not even the DLC. The free PS4 version off PSN will suffice.

I did spend £60 on the soundtrack though, which has like 4 CDs!

Soldato
FF7R goes on sale quite regularly. Think I paid £30 odd for it earlier in the year. The game is amazing. Spent around 45 hours with it then bought the DLC which was short but a fun ride. Looking forward to the next one.

Associate
I'm surprised ps5/series X won't do it. They must me more powerful than the average gpu.
I think the best RT utilisation will be from first party studios which can work their magic coding to the metal....which is frustrating when you see naughty dog making uncharted remakes instead of focusing 100% on new next gen titles

Soldato
I think the best RT utilisation will be from first party studios which can work their magic coding to the metal....which is frustrating when you see naughty dog making uncharted remakes instead of focusing 100% on new next gen titles
+1

Its gonna be a relatively tough 6 months or so until true first party titles start coming out - before then its just going to be remake after remake (interesting in themselves, but nothing really to get that excited about imo)

Im slightly fortunate that I havent seen that many of the big PS4/PS4 Pro titles from the last 2 years, but even GoW that is a really great game, and I have barely touched it yet, I still have it in the back of my head that its practically 2 years old and my ps5 isnt breaking a sweat lol (yeah I know 1st world problems and all that).

Cant wait for GT7 before easter

Soldato
Can't wait for GT7 either. Forza 5 will scratch the car itch but it will likely have the awful 'hello fellow kids' presentation of 4 which killed all the enjoyment for me.

Associate
Even more frustrating when you consider that they could have released a 60FPS patch for those games with minimal effort, but it is more profitable to sell it to people twice.

Soldato
Can't wait for GT7 either. Forza 5 will scratch the car itch but it will likely have the awful 'hello fellow kids' presentation of 4 which killed all the enjoyment for me.
To be fair assuming you mean Horizon, forza Horizon series isn't comparable to GT considering one Is arcade and the other total sim.

Forza Horizon 5 will be nothing like GT7 In how it will handle or play.

Soldato

I was initially the same but bought it in a sale, loved it, I'd of loved it at full price, more than enough to content I felt.

I'm still to buy yufie dlc mind

Soldato
To be fair assuming you mean Horizon, forza Horizon series isn't comparable to GT considering one Is arcade and the other total sim.

Forza Horizon 5 will be nothing like GT7 In how it will handle or play.

Yeah I prefer arcade tbh. That said, I can still get some enjoyment from sims. My ideal would be something like Forza without the nonsense.
If I had a steering wheel setup I'd probably appreciate the more realistic Sims but I'll be using a controller so makes no difference.

Last edited:
Associate
Hey guys

What's the deal with Death Stranding I have the PS4 disc version sitting here and would rather not pay £50 for the directors cut on the PS5 will there be a way to upgrade my version when its released similar to Ghost directors cut ?

Cheers all

Caporegime
Man of Honour
GoW, that first boss fight. Oof. Impressive. I’m enjoying the controller lighting too. First party games that utilise the controller more are going to be fantastic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom