• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone still after a ps5. I’ve got a code for Currys vip that I won’t use now.

I'll taje it Joey, shold never have put my code up onto Facebook, got three people chinning me for one..

I would understand if someone else got it before me though as someone gave me another earlier..

I'm not having them for myself, I sold my discless one on here for less than retail after I got my disc one.
thanks

Associate
I'll taje it Joey, shold never have put my code up onto Facebook, got three people chinning me for one..

I would understand if someone else got it before me though as someone gave me another earlier..

I'm not having them for myself, I sold my discless one on here for less than retail after I got my disc one.
thanks

sent you the code m8

Man of Honour
Anyone know how to get the PS5 to switch off my tv? It switches it on just fine.

2 week holiday coming up and there is going to be a lot of PS5 gaming!

So far I’ve finished god of war and both Spider-Man games. Absolutely loving it.

Associate
I didn't think you could get a console to do that even with HDMI link/control.

My PS4 has no trouble waking my Panny GT50 up or auto switching the input but, unless I turn the TV off, it usually turns due to power saving when I have nodded off.

Soldato
I don’t know why some people always have to make a competition out of everything. Like, chill. Who actually cares if the ps5 can’t turn off tvs :p

Me, because one of my consoles does and one doesn't. That said I'm 80% sure it does as I said earlier with the HDMI CEC option. Haven't used it for a while, I should just test and report back.

Ok it doesn't. Ps5 will turn on when I turn my Tv on and go to rest if I turn the TV off but it won't turn off my Tv if I rest/turn off.
SX gives you the option to have it behave how you want which is better than a company just saying no you can only do it our way.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Imagine having to move your hand to press the off button. So annoying.

All the small features add up though to the overall user experience, otherwise why bother adding any of them.

I’ll have to look at the TV settings, it works correctly on my XSX. Might need a setting tweak now that I’ve added the PS5 and an HDMI switcher.

Soldato
Just replaced the fan in my PS5.

Ever since the first power on of the PS5 back in April I've never been happy with the fan noise. Far to loud and irritating for a £450 brand new console.

Sony refused to acknowledge there was a problem after 2 weeks away at the repair centre.

Mine has the 17 blade fan I've just replaced it with a 23 blade fan from Amazon for £76.10 believe it's come from China couldn't find any local.

So much better more or less silent now very happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom