• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Apparently game are taking pre-orders again.

I don't understand this website. I've been checking it for weeks and when you click the purple pre-order button, it takes you to the two consoles and both say out of stock - I've never seen them saying otherwise. And yet people are buying them somehow? Do you have to be a registered member to access the individual bundle pages?

Soldato
I don’t know if I have another 500+ hours in me to play through this new one, and on top of that it’s £49. I really want to though..not out on the weekend either so need something new to play. :cry:

That's steep though for what the game is but not in terms of hours. I think I paid £12 for the dlc forgot the name, it was afterbirth + or rebirth, the one where they added survival mode and added stats so you could see how items affected power etc.

Soldato
I don't understand this website. I've been checking it for weeks and when you click the purple pre-order button, it takes you to the two consoles and both say out of stock - I've never seen them saying otherwise. And yet people are buying them somehow? Do you have to be a registered member to access the individual bundle pages?
Yeah, I just waited in a queue for about 30 minutes to find the same.

Soldato
That's steep though for what the game is but not in terms of hours. I think I paid £12 for the dlc forgot the name, it was afterbirth + or rebirth, the one where they added survival mode and added stats so you could see how items affected power etc.
Aye. Think I bought the same one you did but for switch (hate playing on that due to the battery dying so quickly)

Soldato

Not sure, my mate sent me this link

It's not doing it now, but when you clicked Preorder, it took you to a "Your in a queue" page.

Soldato
I stupidly bought FH5 add-on pack knowing I'd get bored of it fast and I already have. Think I'm going to try and play Bloodborne. I got reasonably far on it before but never managed to kill any boss other than the first one by myself.

Soldato
I stupidly bought FH5 add-on pack knowing I'd get bored of it fast and I already have. Think I'm going to try and play Bloodborne. I got reasonably far on it before but never managed to kill any boss other than the first one by myself.
Is it more of the same ? Deserted outbacks and cars ? I will say, I love the forza series..but the track/simulation is more appealing to me.

Soldato
Is it more of the same ? Deserted outbacks and cars ? I will say, I love the forza series..but the track/simulation is more appealing to me.

Yes and dudebro announcers shouting stuff. There isn't really much substance to it for me. I deserve to lose the £20 I spent on it, I got bored of 4 after about an hour.
With GT it felt an achievement getting the expensive cars, they get thrown at you on this game so none of it feels special. Liek you even win cars by playing the mobile game spin the wheel thing.

Soldato
Yes and dudebro announcers shouting stuff. There isn't really much substance to it for me. I deserve to lose the £20 I spent on it, I got bored of 4 after about an hour.
With GT it felt an achievement getting the expensive cars, they get thrown at you on this game so none of it feels special. Liek you even win cars by playing the mobile game spin the wheel thing.
Sounds like a typical forza game. Guess owners are pretty hungry for new games. I love forza. And will buy it. But not until the track focused 8 is released. :) never really clicked with horizon.

Man of Honour
After a couple of months of not playing my XSX and focussing on tge PS5, I returned today to the XSX due to FH5.

You know what I don’t miss about the PS5, having to charge the controller and headset every two seconds. The PS5 controller battery life is abysmal in comparison. I keep a USB cable next to my gaming chair ready to top it up now. A day and a bit of gaming with my XSX and neither the headset nor controller are at least than half charge.

Soldato
After a couple of months of not playing my XSX and focussing on tge PS5, I returned today to the XSX due to FH5.

You know what I don’t miss about the PS5, having to charge the controller and headset every two seconds. The PS5 controller battery life is abysmal in comparison. I keep a USB cable next to my gaming chair ready to top it up now. A day and a bit of gaming with my XSX and neither the headset nor controller are at least than half charge.
Fair play chap. But..have you got anything to experience on the same level of a story driven PlayStation exclusive ? Not knocking Xbox, because forza is amazing.

Man of Honour
Fair play chap. But..have you got anything to experience on the same level of a story driven PlayStation exclusive ? Not knocking Xbox, because forza is amazing.

I’m not knocking the story focussed games, it’s why I picked up a PS5, I just find the controller life frustrating. Actually more so when you’re immersed in an exclusive and it pops up with a low battery warning after a few hours. It wasn’t a problem with TLOU, but it was noticeable with Rift Apart and will be equally noticeable on the next gen games that use all the controller features.

Back
Top Bottom