• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just had an email from Sony of a new thing called Playstation Direct where you can order consoles etc direct from them. Free delivery if you're a PS+ subscriber. They've been doing it elsewhere in the world but not in the UK until today. 1 console per order. https://direct.playstation.com/en-gb

Out of stock lol

Might be worth keeping an eye on it though for some who are still looking.

I suspect the next stage will be them inviting you to register and they send out invites like they do in the US.

Soldato
So first thing - and I cannot stress this enough, it's Bloomberg. I mean, surely you read some of the complete and utter rubbish they came out with both prior to and post PS5 release?
My favourite still being "It is now unlikely we'll here any more information on the PS5 in August" posted on September 4th.
Then the actual numbers, we're talking a 6% drop in the target figure - basically they were like rocking horse poo before a drop of 6%, they remain as rare as hens teeth.

Soldato
Maybe, the only game i may really want to play is FF16 and thats a 50/50 because the trailer did nothing for me but appreciate it's early days.
I guess if I was really desperate I'd pay over RRP but can't see it happening tbh.
I've been playing FFXV for the past couple of weeks on and off and it's just...not very interesting? I don't know how they spent so much time making literally no story. I want to like it but I am really not into it at all. I am not holding out much hope for XVI.

Associate
Just walked into game this afternoon and bagged a ps5 they seem to be getting them quite regular now, hope this helps someone

Caporegime
19 minutes is the longest I've seen them stay in stock for. My wallet breathes a sigh of relief, I think. :D

I love the way a little notice pops up saying "We have no consoles left. But you know, you can still buy a DualSense controller to use on a console you haven't got."

Back
Top Bottom