• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Couple more purchases. AC Odyssey Gold £11 and I got Deathloop for £17.

I probably have about 2-3 years worth of games to play at the rate I play now with no further purchases.

Soldato
Just wanted to say I picked up Returnal over Xmas and it’s IMO the best ps5 title out right now. Probably my game of the year (Either Returnal or resident evil 8). Give it a try if you haven’t already!

The £70 launch price put me initially but you can get it now for £30-40.

Soldato
Just wanted to say I picked up Returnal over Xmas and it’s IMO the best ps5 title out right now. Probably my game of the year (Either Returnal or resident evil 8). Give it a try if you haven’t already!

The £70 launch price put me initially but you can get it now for £30-40.
Yep it’s so good. GoTY for me personally.

Soldato
Or a part of a PS5 game if you go by this month…..lol.. Sony were to tight to include all of Godfall even though it’s a steaming turd of a game.
Yeah the Godfall game we got this month was rubbish, the decision to only include half the game was probably from the developers though. Dirt rally 5 rumoured next month so that should be a bit better.

Soldato
Is that complicated to do? Do you need to setup a new psn account and use Turkish credit cards?
It's worth it if you want to to go though setting up the one payment method that works on the Turkish PSN that Noxia posted, Sony has it pretty locked down because of the Lira being worth toilet paper.

Soldato
Half the game ? Pointless grabbing it then ?
It depends on what type of player you are. It cuts out the campaign so you start at max level with decent items, the trouble is the game is not compelling enough to people to grind mindlessly for upgrade loot like in PoE or D3 for example.

Unless you're that type of player than it's worth nothing more than a few trophies if you even care about that.

Back
Top Bottom