• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
How do you not wrap it around you when you do a 360?
Having used my PS VR for 2 years it's never been an issue. I'm usually aware of the cable and where it is. It's never got wrapped round me.

I personally don't see a single cable for data and power as an issue. I'd rather have that than stop playing after a couple of hours as the headset needs charged.

Soldato
Just a reminder that there is no reason to get the PS5 version of Forbidden West as it gets access to the PS5 version for free. Also that the PS4 physical version can be had for £52 delivered.

Associate
My PS5 just turned up, damn it's big. Got a set of Darkplates 2.0 on order, purely a personal thing but I really don't like the aestetics of the PS5. Time to get a few games installed and see what damage it does to the available storage, next job will be to get an additional NVMe drive installed.

Soldato
My PS5 just turned up, damn it's big. Got a set of Darkplates 2.0 on order, purely a personal thing but I really don't like the aestetics of the PS5. Time to get a few games installed and see what damage it does to the available storage, next job will be to get an additional NVMe drive installed.
For reference. I’ve got 13 games installed (tlou2, borderlands 3 and expansions, days gone, ratchet and clank, spider man, far cry 6, until dawn, and various other) and have 120gb left.

Soldato
Currently playing deathloop on ps5, first hours or so abit hard work I found, getting easier now am getting powers I can keep etc.

That being said I don't see this as the 10/10 it was getting, it's good so far granted. It may change but Sony losing the exclusivity to it soon doesn't appear big deal to me so far

Soldato
Just a reminder that there is no reason to get the PS5 version of Forbidden West as it gets access to the PS5 version for free. Also that the PS4 physical version can be had for £52 delivered.
Good idea if your keeping it, but the PS5 version might bring more when you sell it.

Soldato
Currently playing deathloop on ps5, first hours or so abit hard work I found, getting easier now am getting powers I can keep etc.

That being said I don't see this as the 10/10 it was getting, it's good so far granted. It may change but Sony losing the exclusivity to it soon doesn't appear big deal to me so far
I don’t think it’s a 10/10 but it’s definitely fun and I like the fact that they’ve tried to do something new. I’d give it an 8/10.

Soldato
Not getting the official plates this month?

Soldato
Good idea if your keeping it, but the PS5 version might bring more when you sell it.
That's not usually the case as the PS4 versions of games can be played on both generations the PS5 version can not... So as it stands right now, PS4 games with a free PS5 upgrade are worth more on the second hand market.

Back
Top Bottom