• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Already got GT7 digital pre-ordered can't wait, hundreds of hours of gaming no doubt.

Got a big decision this year regards new TV.

48" oled facing a window downstairs with 5.1 surround sound.
Or as big as I want TV in the bedroom better position regards window, but no surround sound.

OLED and blackout blind/curtains.

Soldato
What is the cheapest way to get both Spider-Man games?
I see that the first one is included when you get the ultimate edition of miles morales but I’m assuming it’s a code and buying used would mean it’s already been used.

Associate
It was 20% off over Christmas - which is the cheapest I have seen it. Seems to be back up to the usual ridiculous price again now everywhere.

and yes I think you get a code for the base game in the ultimate box.

Soldato
What is the cheapest way to get both Spider-Man games?
I see that the first one is included when you get the ultimate edition of miles morales but I’m assuming it’s a code and buying used would mean it’s already been used.
It’s £50 for the ult edition physical. Probably your best bet right now. thegamecollection

Soldato
I think I'm so jaded with gaming in general that VR is the most exciting release for me this year. At least it will be something I haven't seen or experienced hundreds of times before.

Caporegime
So PS5 people, where are we at with all the little niggles that seemed to affect the operating system at launch? Is rest mode now stable? Do the USB ports behave with external HDD/SSDs connected?

Soldato
So PS5 people, where are we at with all the little niggles that seemed to affect the operating system at launch? Is rest mode now stable? Do the USB ports behave with external HDD/SSDs connected?
My lad has never had a single issue with the externals and rest mode. The system is remarkably stable from what I’ve seen.

Soldato
Not had anything really apart from trying to wake it up with the controller and it puts it back into rest mode after switching it on. All the other niggles seem to have been ironed out.

Back
Top Bottom