• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Am I right in thinking if I buy a £17 ish 3 month ps now voucher (I don't currently have ps now) that as I have ps plus until November 2023 I would get the highest new tier until then from June?

No because they have disabled code redemption until after the change. Then they will reveal how old PS+ cards will convert to the new one.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Anyway know how to contact someone at PlayStation? Their phone number just says they are closed and to go online, where there is way to even contact them. Found an email address but I know they will take ages.

Trying to redeem a 14 day PS Plus Trial but it won't let me redeem the code. I don't have any active subs, last one on PS4 expired over a year ago. Annoying me as I want to play for 2 weeks before I go on holiday for a month.

Soldato
Anyway know how to contact someone at PlayStation? Their phone number just says they are closed and to go online, where there is way to even contact them. Found an email address but I know they will take ages.

Trying to redeem a 14 day PS Plus Trial but it won't let me redeem the code. I don't have any active subs, last one on PS4 expired over a year ago. Annoying me as I want to play for 2 weeks before I go on holiday for a month.
Maybe try twitter?

Caporegime
Anyone know what's happening with this?

Last played it about a week ago and everything was fine. Turned it on now and I'm met with this screen:

IMG-20220508-115342.png

The menu works and I can hear the menu noises, but the screen just stays messed up. I've changed HDMI cables and that doesn't do anything. The TV is fine too. :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone know what's happening with this?

Last played it about a week ago and everything was fine. Turned it on now and I'm met with this screen:

IMG-20220508-115342.png

The menu works and I can hear the menu noises, but the screen just stays messed up. I've changed HDMI cables and that doesn't do anything. The TV is fine too. :confused:
edit, see you have found the issue

Back
Top Bottom