• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Every morning at dead on 6am, my ps5 makes a noise like it’s cooling down (you know, when electronics creak/crack) even though it hasn’t been used the previous evening, nor is it in rest mode. Strange.

Soldato
Managed to pick up a PS5 disc edition at the Weekend - I'd gone into Game on Friday asking if they had stock and they said no, but expecting some this week, took my name and number and got a call Saturday lunchtime. Straight into town to pick up a bundle with H:FW, Skywalker Saga, 2 controllers and a dock. Am chuffed.

Soldato
Managed to pick up a PS5 disc edition at the Weekend - I'd gone into Game on Friday asking if they had stock and they said no, but expecting some this week, took my name and number and got a call Saturday lunchtime. Straight into town to pick up a bundle with H:FW, Skywalker Saga, 2 controllers and a dock. Am chuffed.
Most importantly, what did you think of Astro?

Soldato
I loved it, such a great showcase of the dualsense too.

i was suprised how entertaining it was and really showed what the controller can do, first night i had my ps5 set up my dad and sisters partner and i spent about about an hour passing the controller around while playing astro, i need to go back to that game :)

Associate
Stock definitely seems to sit for longer which is good news for anyone that doesn’t have one.

I still think you’re not going to be able to walk into a sore or buy one freely online until next year though.

There’ll probably be another shortage towards the end of the year too due to Christmas etc

fez

fez

Caporegime
Exactly. I know because it's a behaviour I used to exhibit in my 20s lol.

I mean, its something that advertisers have been praying on for years. The idea that you should "treat yourself" or "you deserve it" when you simply cannot afford it. This topic is a can of worms however so I shall leave it at that.

Soldato
I mean, its something that advertisers have been praying on for years. The idea that you should "treat yourself" or "you deserve it" when you simply cannot afford it. This topic is a can of worms however so I shall leave it at that.

In fairness, gaming was reportedly fairly resilient during the last recession we had as people sought to stay inside and do more things at home for entertainment. That said, we've just had two years of people having to do that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom