• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Just got an email from ShopTo asking me to pay by 23rd for their next batch to be delivered by 15th Dec, in case anyone is wondering how they're managing.

Been having a long think though and I'm probably not gonna pay for now. Although I do want to play Demons Souls, I'm now wondering if it's worth £520. Rest of the line-up going well into next year looks mediocre or on PC.

Associate
I have no idea what I was thinking not pre-ordering. Trying to work out who on earth will have stock tomorrow is a nightmare. Some wind-up merchant on Reddit is saying John Lewis will only have 200 for sale on launch day. :eek:
I’m in the same boat,But hey...John Lewis from 9am,Argos around same time as well as smyths apparently,rain forest at 12:00,might be worth checking local supermarkets too if you get stuck..good luck :)

Associate
game have sent me a £30 and a £40 voucher so its pretty much certain i wont see my ps5 til Saturday,

just checked the vouchers and its off launch games... not the 1s you would want and 1 was even control on ps4, its about 2 years old ffs!

Back
Top Bottom