• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
They've also sent out "exclusive £40 launch offers" as if anyone is going to buy from Game again after this farce

ive had a £40 and a £30 offer, 40 on watchdogs and 30 off dirt are only ps5 options, or some ps4 games or xbox one games, almost as if they are saying might aswell get a ps4 game coz your 5 aint showing up!

Game are sending out follow-up emails regarding deliveries with Yodel,

"Hi Customer,

Thank you for ordering a PlayStation 5 with GAME.

We wanted to follow up on our previous communication to you around YODEL deliveries to confirm that the vast majority of orders will be delivered tomorrow with any outstanding orders being delivered on Friday.

All the information and updates on the progress of your order can be found in your tracking information. Please continue to check the email address you used to place your order with.

Estimated times for your YODEL delivery will be sent to you on the day of delivery. The Customer Service teams (both GAME and YODEL) are unable at this time to provide any additional information that has not already been provided to you.

Thanks,
The GAME Team"

Soldato
Think we'll need a "post a pic of your Yodel-delivered PS5 box" thread tomorrow

I have this mental picture of you all straining at the window trying to get a better angle desperately looking for any sort of van...

:D

Fingers crossed for everyone, can't beat the joy of setting up a new console.

Soldato
I'm at work all day tomorrow, there'll be someone in pretty much all day though. So no curtain twitching for me!! I'll be checking for 1hr delivery slot of course and will pass that on. Won't be able to get the thing set up until 6pm or so.

Associate
I have this mental picture of you all straining at the window trying to get a better angle desperately looking for any sort of van...

:D

Fingers crossed for everyone, can't beat the joy of setting up a new console.

My place isn't the easiest to find so might just leave my window open so the driver instinctively boots it up there :D Might get a few random deliveries too!

Soldato
A few online stores are apparently popping some stock up on the day. 9am seems to be a common time across a few stores. Typical. I start first aid training course at 9am :( probably no chance to get one anyway. I imagine the sites will lock up etc the usual

Associate
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a PS+ membership from? Also does anyone know if it comes with a free trial. I cancelled mine on PS4 a long time and have since sold my console.

Back
Top Bottom