• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
ive had a £40 and a £30 offer, 40 on watchdogs and 30 off dirt are only ps5 options, or some ps4 games or xbox one games, almost as if they are saying might aswell get a ps4 game coz your 5 aint showing up!

Mine doesnt work, keeps telling me "we don't ship international orders"??

Associate
Got one from Argos coming via royal mail and one from curry’s being delivered by DPD. Whichever arrives first is mine, the second goes to my mate so hoping either way I’ll have one early.

Associate
Safety first! :D

L70RY92.jpg
Kc8Mqpo

Last edited:
Soldato
Its funny the amount of folk on here with 3 or 4 on order. Will any admit to simply pre ordering to make a few quid?
I pre-ordered 2 to make sure I got 1. The 2nd is going to my brother if he wants it, if not then I’ll end up putting it on here as long as the postage gets covered and the cost of the PS5 I’m happy, not interested in scalping anyone because I know how annoying it is.

Soldato
Got one from Argos coming via royal mail and one from curry’s being delivered by DPD. Whichever arrives first is mine, the second goes to my mate so hoping either way I’ll have one early.
Same with me but Currys and Game. Whichever comes first is mine, ALLLLL MIIIIINNNNEEE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom