Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Should have been getting my ps5 from Amazon today, delivery just updated:

Unfortunately, your delivery is running behind schedule. We're working to make sure the delay doesn’t affect your final delivery time.

Soldato
Should have been getting my ps5 from Amazon today, delivery just updated:

Unfortunately, your delivery is running behind schedule. We're working to make sure the delay doesn’t affect your final delivery time.

It should still turn up, same thing happened with my Series X delivery. It happens as it doesn't come on the same van as normal Amazon orders but only with other ones that need a one time code and are high value items.

Soldato
I haven't noticed this thread until now!!

Well i managed to bag one at the GAME drop on the 11th. Extra controller and that bloody T-Shirt and delivery it was £534 all in. It was the only bundle left that was in stock so i went for it. Felt like I overpaid to be honest, but at least the money didn't go to a scalper.

A friend of mine down the street sold one he got his hands on in December for £950 to some idiot who couldn't wait. At least for £500 i got an extra controller lol

I paid for normal delivery and they indicate that it won't come until the 26th but i can wait if i know it's coming. Now i have to organise the sell of my PS4 to CEX

Soldato
I haven't noticed this thread until now!!

Well i managed to bag one at the GAME drop on the 11th. Extra controller and that bloody T-Shirt and delivery it was £534 all in. It was the only bundle left that was in stock so i went for it. Felt like I overpaid to be honest, but at least the money didn't go to a scalper.

A friend of mine down the street sold one he got his hands on in December for £950 to some idiot who couldn't wait. At least for £500 i got an extra controller lol

I paid for normal delivery and they indicate that it won't come until the 26th but i can wait if i know it's coming. Now i have to organise the sell of my PS4 to CEX

You're unlikely to wear that t-shirt and £10 postage is a ripoff but the extra controller could be useful. £25 quid or so overpaid IMO which isn't so bad.

Soldato
You're unlikely to wear that t-shirt and £10 postage is a ripoff but the extra controller could be useful. £25 quid or so overpaid IMO which isn't so bad.

The T-shirt is apparently quite comfortable (100% cotton and all that) so I'll probably wear it around the house to slum in but yeah the £10 postage stings. Apparently, It's RM 48hr tracking and if they lose the console in transit then they'll refund + £50

Soldato
All gone will be on eBay shortly..... lol

I think these last few stock drops were really big as it’s really affected the scalpers.

Panic can’t be too far away.

Cheapest price i saw in last 24 hours on open market was £485 for a U.S plugged digital edition. I got an alert about it.

If you want one guys it seems to me this is a great time to try and bag one. Setup your alerts as you have a real chance of getting one now.

Back
Top Bottom