• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Caporegime
First time I actually tried was last week and the argos regional drops.took about an hour of refreshing the site and discord channel and got one just fine.

Not saying they are easy to get but I was able to do it with little effort so supply must be getting much better now.

Demand for re-sellers has dropped off massively. Practically everyone who is willing to pay more has one now. I expect stock to be in stores without selling out instantly within 2-3 weeks you will need to be fast like have an hour or so after a month but it will still sell out until then because demand from gamers paying RRP is still big. Then the Christmas rush will be on in a few months so I imagine stock will be low until February next year is when I expect you will be able to stroll into asda and just pick one up randomly unless you get super lucky. It should be much much easier to buy one though now, the people thinking you have to spend all day and night on discord, you don't. if you have the right discord you will have one within a week, most people are active enough on their phones to catch a drop at the same time as checking their phone. I have zero interest in the console. I have one sitting here that is essentially free now many times over but I don't even want to keep it. Going to make £50 on it just to get rid of it and I'm done re-selling them because it's not worth it if I can't make £150+. I have a switch already that I never play and essentially that's what happened last gen with the xbox I got so I don't see a reason to keep a PS5. I'm done with console gaming for now the PC is just what I prefer and I've managed to upgrade mine for free to tide me over for at least 3 years. So if anyone doesn't get one now without being active they are on the wrong alert channels or just fail at life as it should be simple to get one now the resell market is dead.

Demand for XBOX hasn't been anywhere near as much. They even stopped doing alerts for it on most channels because it's been easy to get for over 4 months now.

Soldato
Has anyone worked out how to change the sound default? I'm using my Astro's and set everything up, most notably sound output to USB and turned off auto switching sound devices. Yet when I next turn my PS5 on, it's defaulted back to outputting to the TV.

It's easy enough to keep switching back using the PS button quick menu but annoying all the same as I almost never use the TV speakers.

Associate
Back on to the subject of issues with the Pulse 3D...

Sitting playing Call of Duty last night whilst the Missus was watching Love Island (I know...), she came through to the living room a couple of times and I've went to take the left cup off so I could hear her but whenever I cover it with my hand, the audio cuts out until I move it out the way. If I get the angle right I can block the audio with my hand a couple of feet away from the headset. It's as if the signal to the receiver is just enough and no more.

Has anyone else come across this issue? :confused:

Tempted to get in touch with Sony and see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom