• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
Nevertheless, 250 posts is still 250 too many IMO. You even have loyal customers that don't know they are loyal customers.

You can also click and collect from store, so adding delivery to a quoted price would be incorrect.
I'm not sure that traveling an average of 100+ miles each way counts as free :cry:.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been loving Kena. It's a proper chillout game with some lovely subtle touches. The music is great. I found the controls a little iffy. The player sometimes feels sticky with movement, like moving from 0-5mph instead of 0,123 (if that makes any sense).

But I am really enjoying it.

Soldato
Got Kena this afternoon and had a quick play....looks and sounds great. Could do with a simple chilled and good looking game. Hopefully it's like Ori, without the frustration :p

Soldato
For those that are interested here are the first images of Kratos and the boy:D, for the upcoming God of War Ragnarok
Kratos
Atreus
For those that care about spoilers becareful about clicking through to his profile he has one more character that was not present in the first game.

Associate
Finally got mine setup after having it since Monday (a week off work has turned into decorating :()
Having a blast of Astro's playroom with the kids first and really enjoying it, the big standout for me is the controller, it really does feel premium (my series x pad feels cheap in comparison) it's perfectly weighted and I thought the haptic feedback was just a gimmick when I first heard about it but I understand now why people have been so impressed by it, I can't wait to see how the first party studios utilise it in future.
Downloading spiderman ultimate edition as I haven't played them yet

Soldato
Really enjoying the PS5 so far. Only got Assassin's Creed Valhalla which looks just as good as anything I've seen on PC at the minute so that's nice. Also stuck Cyberpunk 2077 in as well see how it compares to the PS4, hard to tell considering there have also been some updates since i last played it, still had a couple of crashes though so its still about the buggiest game I've played.

Console seems nice and quiet so far, its one of the newer ones.
Pad is Sonys best to date.
Console is as ugly as can be, id hide it out of the way if i could.

Looking forward to some big future games see what it can really do. GT7 might be good, though not played one of those since the PS3 i think.

Not bothered renewing PS+ yet as still zero interesting games on there.

Soldato
Something i cant find the answer to.

Games have these Performance/Graphical settings. Where i'm guessing its HQ/60fps. But is that at 4k, so for 1080 will it do HQ and 60fps?

Soldato
Something i cant find the answer to.

Games have these Performance/Graphical settings. Where i'm guessing its HQ/60fps. But is that at 4k, so for 1080 will it do HQ and 60fps?

Depends on the game really. Most performance modes run at a lower res or with lower graphical settings like Ray tracing etc. It really depends on each individual game and how the developer has configured the settings.

Back
Top Bottom