• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I’ve got one of these vip codes, when you go to the shop do you have to pay the full cost or deposit till the console arrives ? Reason I ask is if you pay full £509 curry’s are basically sat on your money till consoles are available/arrive and I presume that could be days or weeks ‍♂️ There is no official time scale on the email

Soldato
I’ve got one of these vip codes, when you go to the shop do you have to pay the full cost or deposit till the console arrives ? Reason I ask is if you pay full £509 curry’s are basically sat on your money till consoles are available/arrive and I presume that could be days or weeks ‍♂️ There is no official time scale on the email
You pay in full and will probably find its only a matter of days before your console is delivered.

Associate
I would really appreciate a code as well. It's for my brother in law who is desperate for a PS5, he is the biggest gamer I know and the biggest PlayStation fanboy. He has been trying for over a year to get one but always seems to miss out.

Man of Honour
I'm confused as to what is going on with PS5 stock - I'm not making it up when I say there have been big quantities going out to retailers over the last couple of weeks and quite a lot more in transit but it doesn't seem to be appearing in stock.

According to latest news articles people are guessing at this morning for GAME and tomorrow or later this week for Argos but there is a lot more going through than just stock for those two.

I don't know what is going on when the price is fixed so neither the retailers or Sony benefit from manipulating demand.

Back
Top Bottom