• UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters

V F

V F

Soldato
I’ve enjoyed getting plats with the games I love over the past year or so but **** crushing or speed runs that’s just not enjoyable for me.

Did you try the Brutal modes that unlocked after beating the 3 games on Crushing? It's practically one tap, dead. If you survive one shot, you're heavy in the red.

Soldato
I’ve enjoyed getting plats with the games I love over the past year or so but **** crushing or speed runs that’s just not enjoyable for me.

Yes the days of me forcing my way through games I don't like for platinums is long long gone. These days I actually take more pleasure playing on easy mode sometimes just so I can actually finish a game.

Soldato
Did you try the Brutal modes that unlocked after beating the 3 games on Crushing? It's practically one tap, dead. If you survive one shot, you're heavy in the red.
Ha no chance. I even ducked out of UC4 on hard this weekend. I really cba with it anymore. I used to though but not anymore.

some of the earlier cod games when it was just grenade spam. Can’t believe I put myself through all that!

Associate
I have never been one to care about trophies since I came over to PS from PC but I do try and play games on challenging/on up from default difficulty and always turn off any aim assist etc.

I think age has definitely caught up with me though, I knew my eyes and reflexes had starting to abandon me about ten years ago but I am finding so many games brutally difficult in the past month or so.

I just started God of War after having missed it for do long (needed a break from shooting things) and it is stunning but taking on multiple enemies is a constant beat down :cry:. I may give in and drop to balanced difficulty, just do I can enjoy the story and also explore a bit more.

V F

V F

Soldato
Ha no chance. I even ducked out of UC4 on hard this weekend. I really cba with it anymore. I used to though but not anymore.

some of the earlier cod games when it was just grenade spam. Can’t believe I put myself through all that!

It truly was brutal. They easily died with headshots as well but the problem was you were fighting aimbots. They waited on you peeking corners, sometimes you couldn't peek for all them pre-firing. It was a very slow paced mode.

Soldato
Just a heads up that the official black digital edition plates are now available from the PlayStation direct store. Bought mine this morning but they are still showing as in stock.

OOS now for the regular ones, Digital Edition still available but then I think there's only about 7 people who own that one!

The black would look quite good on my TV unit 'plinth' where my PS5 sits next to my PS2 and PS3 (both black), but I really don't mind the white. Would be cool to have the option though.

Back
Top Bottom