• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm thinking about the LG C2 48" to go with the PS5.

I'm thinking about getting the LG C2 42" to use as a monitor/Series X/PS5. I could probably then just clamp a wheel to the desk if i end up buying one.

Currently using a 55" Sony XH90 (not at a desk), i bought just before the Series X release.

Associate
Haven't played my PS5 much after completed Miles Morales, but knocked it on last night and played some Astro again. In the last semester of a part time college course so holding off on GT7 until finished. Will likely get GTAV again, too

Soldato
Thanks, I wonder if its time to replace my 35" widescreen :)

How are these as PC monitors?

There are a few videos on youtube with people using the larger 48" CX or C1 from the last couple of years. Probably too big unless you have a deep desk, i think the 42" will be fine though.

I find my 55" 4k to be less immersive in games than my old 42" 1080p was, which is why i'm thinking of moving back to a smaller multi-use TV/monitor on a desk.

Soldato
There are a few videos on youtube with people using the larger 48" CX or C1 from the last couple of years. Probably too big unless you have a deep desk, i think the 42" will be fine though.

I find my 55" 4k to be less immersive in games than my old 42" 1080p was, which is why i'm thinking of moving back to a smaller multi-use TV/monitor on a desk.

Yes indeed good point

My only concern is... running 4k really will drag performance down on my PC.
I do have a 3080... but going from 3440 x 1440 to 3840 x 2160 is nearly doubling of the pixels....Im sure performance will take a hit...

Soldato
State of Play announced for Wednesday March 9, 20 minutes long, with a focus on Japanese games

A new State of Play is upon us! Join us this Wednesday March 9 at 2 PM Pacific / 5 PM Eastern / 11:00 PM CET for new reveals and eye-catching updates for PS5 and PS4 titles. Note: We won't have any updates on PlayStation VR2 titles or hardware in this broadcast.

The show is clocking in around 20 minutes, give or take, with a special focus on highlighting great games coming from some of our beloved Japanese publishers, though we'll have a few updates from other developers located around the world, too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Have still never seen a ps5 console available at retail, just scalping scum on ebay. Tempted to just get an xbox at this rate at least you can buy one.

I have managed to get 5 in total for people with no more effort than having a stock update Twitter loaded. It's not easy but it's far from impossible like some make it out to be. Granted, if you don't have the luxury of work from home or able to follow those things at work then yes it will be.

Soldato
The only games that look interesting to me in that State of Play were Trek to Yomi and Ghostwire Tokyo (i'll wait for that on gamepass though, no rush)

Have still never seen a ps5 console available at retail, just scalping scum on ebay. Tempted to just get an xbox at this rate at least you can buy one.

I joined the stock checker discord and set up notifications, it took about a week to get to a retailer quick enough to buy one this week.

Soldato
Anyone else have an issue where street the console has been left in rest mode it needs to repair it's self when you switch it on the next day. Happened a few times to me. Seems to be while GT7 is suspended as well not noticed it with any other games.

Soldato
Anyone else have an issue where street the console has been left in rest mode it needs to repair it's self when you switch it on the next day. Happened a few times to me. Seems to be while GT7 is suspended as well not noticed it with any other games.

I get this all the time and I’ve had it happen on and off since launch, not sure if common.

Back
Top Bottom