• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Permabanned
Technically not, first party would be developers owned by Sony. The MGS games are apparently quite difficult to get digitally now, as far as I'm aware the MGS HD Collection isn't available anywhere.
Because of licenses with real world footage. They should get it sorted. Mgs anti nuke propaganda is perfect for these troubled times

Soldato
Tbh I've played mgs2 recently and even the first mgs. (2 on xbox and the first one on pc), they've not aged too badly, obviously 1 looks a bit low rez, but 2 doesn't look that bad considering it's 20 odd years old (although I think it was a HD version I played). I'd have thought more people would have vrr than 1440p, especially going forward, its a rech that will trickle down to all tvs (eventually).

Caporegime
Anyone looking forward to sniper elite 5? I was just watching the first two missions on YouTube, it’s more of the same..but that’s not a bad thing ! :D

Oh yes. 4 days to go! I tend to start off methodically and snipe one by one but by the last level I'm running around just shooting everybody with my rifle. :D

Soldato
Oh yes. 4 days to go! I tend to start off methodically and snipe one by one but by the last level I'm running around just shooting everybody with my rifle. :D
Aye. I get to a point where I don’t mask my shots anymore and just go Rambo. :D

Some of the explosion kills look really cool (you see the shockwave and everything)

Downloaded sniper ghost warrior contracts 2 in preparation :p

Soldato
I've got a Crucial P5 plus in mine, it was the cheapest at the time. With a QIVYNSRY heat sink.

I haven't played anything other than GT7 yet though, I'll be ok in the future!

Soldato
Has anyone here upgraded the M2 SSD in their PS5 yet? Any recommendations?
You don't upgrade - you add to the onboard storage.
So long as it's GEN4 it'll work - make sure it's over 5,500MB/s if you want it to match/exceed the performance of the onboard storage.

WD, Seagate seem to be the two most popular. I've got a Gigabyte AORUS 7000s - Crucial, Sabrent, Corsair all have a unit that'll work too.
Shop by price - no one of the drives will offer better performance over the other - or shop on price/brands you consider reliable.
You can save money by buying a naked drive and adding your own heatsink - but you must have a heatsink.

Caporegime
The new list of PS+ titles is available in Hong Kong now. We should be getting similar in a month’s time.

Caporegime
I think it's a bit cheeky that Sony have stuck PS4 remasters of PS3 titles into the Classics library which means you need to shell out for PS+ Premium to play them.

Things like
* Bioshock remastered trilogy
* Batman: Return to Arkham trilogy
* The Last of Us remastered
* Borderlands Handsome Collection
* God of War III remastered
* and more

So you can see that any game that was originally on PS3 but has a PS4 version, gets placed in the most expensive tier. They really are money grabbing *****.

Back
Top Bottom