• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just had an email confirmation of what’s happening to my sub.

• Your PS Now and PS Plus memberships have been combined into a single PlayStation Plus membership.
  • You'll pay one recurring subscription fee, instead of two.
  • Your payment date is based on whichever of your subscriptions had the later payment date.
  • Your membership fee hasn’t increased.

Soldato
Option to purchase PS1 classics seems inconsistent RE1 (Sub only) and Abe's Odyssey (PS+ and £3.99 options).

I'm sure I own RE1 on PS, and haven't been given the option to download.

Soldato
Option to purchase PS1 classics seems inconsistent RE1 (Sub only) and Abe's Odyssey (PS+ and £3.99 options).

I'm sure I own RE1 on PS, and haven't been given the option to download.
I checked my res1 remaster and it’s still available for me to download (PS4 version) on the PS5. Did you buy it or was it via PS+?

Soldato
I checked my res1 remaster and it’s still available for me to download (PS4 version) on the PS5. Did you buy it or was it via PS+?
PS1 Resident Evil :D

I've purchased the PS4 REmake digitally when it was released.

This is seemingly a bit of an anti-consumer stance from Sony. You can tell when a company is comfortable on top!

Man of Honour
Yeah, seen one in my Inbox too with the important bit -

Your next payment of £49.99 will be on 2022-10-26 and recur every 12 months.

That's rather spiffing because they're still honouring the 50% discount if true.

I’m seeing the same thing, it must be an error surely? Cracking value if it stayed at that price.

I forgot about app. Being able to tell the console to download Returnal and GoT while at work is great.

Would love to play Death Stranding again, but not sure I could face the grind.

Soldato
Ah PS1 ok I’ve not checked those yet.
I have just seen on Reddit that it is a different version of RE1 that was released on PS3 and PSP. Which is why it is not available for those who purchased previously.

I believe it is supposed to be available for purchase. Hopefully this happens later, as I'd quite like to try out the PS1 emulation on PS5.

Not quite sold on the new subscription service as I barely use my PS5.

Man of Honour
Damn, I frickin love the DualSense when the haptics are used. The world of Returnal feels alive in your hands.

When used well it’s a game changer imo. I’ll have to try Returnal this weekend. It was perhaps a little overused in a Rift Apart, but I got the idea of it alright. Perhaps underused in Forbidden West. At this rate I’ll never use my XSX. PS is finally starting to feel like home. I’ve probably gamed on it as much as my XSX already.

Back
Top Bottom