**** The Official Pocophone F1 Thread ****

Soldato
Have i broken something?
I went to order one from that global site it went through asked me how i wanted to pay, i said paypal, it said order complete check email!

In my email it says order complete phone dispatched (4hrs later) I have not paid yet? lol

Soldato
Have i broken something?
I went to order one from that global site it went through asked me how i wanted to pay, i said paypal, it said order complete check email!

In my email it says order complete phone dispatched (4hrs later) I have not paid yet? lol

Sssshhhhhhhhh ;)

Caporegime
Yeah that was a nice surprise.
Though no widevine L1, not a deal breaker but silly not to have it too. That's things like HD Netflix, amazon etc btw.

who watches this on a phone anyway?

i mean i want to enjoy the movie/show and watch it on a minimum 43" screen with bare minimum a £500 soundbar for sound.

however 55" and full surround system is preferred. not a 5" screen with headphones/iem's.

Soldato
who watches this on a phone anyway?

i mean i want to enjoy the movie/show and watch it on a minimum 43" screen with bare minimum a £500 soundbar for sound.

however 55" and full surround system is preferred. not a 5" screen with headphones/iem's.

Yeah like I said not a big deal but if I do watch the occasional show I'd like to have the option of HD. Let's not over complicate the scenario.

Caporegime
Yeah like I said not a big deal but if I do watch the occasional show I'd like to have the option of HD. Let's not over complicate the scenario.

does it make much difference on a 5" screen though? i know it will make some but i think the internet is overreacting. unbox therapy has been getting constant messages regarding it when in reality as you say it's not a big deal.

i think no NFC is usually a deal breaker. no HD streaming for DRM apps isn't. i've never ever used my phone for netflix. i have a £30 amazon fire hd7 for that. since i donated the wife my nexus 7 2nd gen.

i was going to get the HD8 or HD10 but reality is i use a tablet maybe once a year for like 2 plane journeys. no point in buying them as even though they are higher res and more powerful, for my needs they are overkill. and i used it exclusively for watching shows i had downloaded from netflix, etc. it wasn't in full HD and they were more than fine.

Soldato
480p looks pretty naff so yea it makes a difference if you consume your video content on your phone.

Agreed its watchable, but Android doesnt have a particularly amazing scaler algorith, so 480p is watchable, but even on a phone screen does look a bit ropey, even compared to 720p.

I do actually watch video on my phone; YES, I'd prefer to be in front of my 55" TV with surround sound, but that is not possible when I'm out and about, on the train, on lunch break etc...

Back
Top Bottom