**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Associate
Anyone going to swap over to the new galaxy S20 when it launches or will you be sticking with the note. I'll be keeping the note I think.

Soldato
Anyone going to swap over to the new galaxy S20 when it launches or will you be sticking with the note. I'll be keeping the note I think.

I don't know. 90% likely I'll keep my Note. If there was some kind of amazing trade-in deal that made the cost to change only a couple or three hundred quid I might be tempted. The trouble is, I've seen what OP does with software (and I had iOS not so long ago) - I don't like bloat and I like smoothness - and I don't think Samsung will ever get to the same stage. No matter how many times per second their screens refresh.

I also like the square screen corners on the Note and the pen is nice to have in limited use cases.

Associate
Think I might do if the cameras are as good as they mention on the Ultra, really disappointed with the Note 10+ camera when light is less the perfect, this is something that a lot of people have mentioned so I know it's not just me.

Note 9 was better in similar conditions.

Apart from that the note 10+ has been decent, wireless reception is not as good as my other one plus 7npro. Tested them side by side in the house and struggles with signal in the same place as OP7Pro.

Soldato
really disappointed with the Note 10+ camera when light is less the perfect, this is something that a lot of people have mentioned so I know it's not just me.

Yep, it's awful. The much-maligned OP7 Pro camera was noticeably better in my experience.

Caporegime
I got a note 10+ specifically to try out the stylus and i find i barely ever use it :(.

Probably just keep the note for the foreseeable future.

Soldato
I got a note 10+ specifically to try out the stylus and i find i barely ever use it :(.

Probably just keep the note for the foreseeable future.

I use the pen for playing Clash of Clans, drawing moustaches on photos of my children or clicking the button to annoy my wife.

Otherwise it stays in its slot.

Associate
Every time I have the note series it's great when you first get it then Samsung fudge something up with an update..... I always rebuy the note due to the s pen but I hardly use it 90% of the time as well. Although it is great for taking notes in meetings or annotating PDF's.

Samsung seems to have messed up the quality of the photos taken they are rubbish when view on a pc! and since the latest update to one UI, my Bluetooth streaming constantly skips with a high pitch churp which is nearly enough of a gripe to sell it. Samsung suggested I plug headphones into the headphone jack!!! (i do wonder who is at the other end of the call centre).

you shouldnt get these problems with a phone at this price level.

Associate
The buds+ sound really good, definitely on par or better then the airpod pros but I'm no expert. They certainly have a better punch regarding base.

For the price they are excellent.

Anyone know when the Feb security update will hit?

Caporegime
Just picked up a Note 10+ 5G second hand for £520, seemed a bit if a bargain.

Currently got an A70 and looking forward to a better camera/extra storage space/better speakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom