**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Associate
Why do Samsung think that we are all giddy about a foldable phone. I'm not. I'm sure it's a fantastic device but I just ain't interested.

The Note line should not disappear, I know lots of people don't care for the Note line, fair play. But choice is the key word here.

I am not sure I'd buy another Samsung phone if the Note line goes. So they'd be loosing one customer, many more too I'm sure.

Associate
Honestly see no reason to anymore. Just release a mid gen updated Galaxy, like One Plus do with the "T" models but with the pen.

Associate
Just a heads up, Exynos users will need to plug in the USB-C headphones if you want to wipe the cache partition after the update otherwise it won't get into the boot menu.

Associate
Seems a bit buggy thus far. Smoother and battery life seems improved (exynos) but yeah some.bugs here and there..

Nova doesn't seem to stick it keeps defaulting to one UI, obviously some of the goodlock stuff is borked and then the new media controls don't seem to always give me the necessary buttons or even the right track.

Trust they will fix issues quickly though

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom