*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
What's with the bump on the official mesh case? Anyone got a clue?

No idea but I'll post here with details of how easy / hard it is to remove when i get mine tomorrow.
Weird bump aside it looks nice imo and gives corner protection unlike the utterly pointless GS2 mesh case which whilst aesthetically pleasing, offered pretty much zero protection if you dropped it :rolleyes:

Associate
Can you easily use the camera (whilst viewing the screen) with the official flip case?

Want something to protect the screen, but not sure about having it integrated to the phone, which seems rather mixed rather than an outright positive.

Soldato
in that case,This order has been cancelled

I see what you did thar ;)

Why do I feel like the only person who never covers his mobile phone in any kind of case, screen protector etc... I can't stand all that stuff. Whats the point in have a nice slim phone then covering it in stuff? It always seems like making it look like cack while protecting for the person you'll sell it to in a years time.

Soldato

Why do I feel like the only person who never covers his mobile phone in any kind of case, screen protector etc... I can't stand all that stuff. Whats the point in have a nice slim phone then covering it in stuff? It always seems like making it look like cack while protecting for the person you'll sell it to in a years time.

I'm the same as you, I was considering the flip case, but when I thought about the notification LED, No way

Soldato

I'm the same, I've tried cases on my Desire and always stopped using them after a day or so.
My Desire does have a lot of scuffs on it (it's over 2 years old now though), although it doesn't have any major scratches on the screen (just really tiny ones) which is just amazing!

However, I have bought a cheap case for the S3 for the time being, until I can get a nice leather pouch. I'll make a conscious effort to start using it.

Caporegime
Any good leather pouches?

Sena leather cases tend to be very good, i had their leather slim pouch for my iphone4 and it was nothing short of brilliant...didnt add any bulk and was easy enough to pull the phone out as when needed.

Dont know if they have the S3 range out, if not it wont be long before they do.

Soldato
Sena leather cases tend to be very good, i had their leather slim pouch for my iphone4 and it was nothing short of brilliant...didnt add any bulk and was easy enough to pull the phone out as when needed.

Dont know if they have the S3 range out, if not it wont be long before they do.

They're perfect!
Just wait till they release one now.

Just saw they do HP Touchpad one's as well, absolutely gorgeous

Soldato
Weird official Samsung dock stand thing, it appears to not charge the phone. You have to take the battery out to charge it?

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/genuine-...and-battery-charger-eb-h1g6llegstd-p35104.htm

Why bother even designing something like that?

Anyone heard the word on the wireless charging? Palm Pre/Touchpad stylee?

So that one does not charge the phone itself,how retarded is that,my god there are some thick designers out there on big money who don't know the market.

Back
Top Bottom