**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S22 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Nope, there is the default tear off when you get it for front and back but it cannot I believe be left on, it's got a large tab you pull at the top

It's can be left on till you get a proper screen protector on. I thought you meant it's the kind of one that wraps around the whole phone.

And cut the little tab.

It's here...

uc

Soldato
Urgh. Display set to Vivid out of the box. Oh Samsung.

Handset feels nice. Green looks great. Now to unload the junk apps and fix Samsung's garish software.

Speakers... They're not balanced was what I thought. Till I reaslied they placed the bottom speaker where your hand sits in landscape.

They sound pretty good once unmuffled.

Last edited:

nam

nam

Soldato
Why would they expect you to send back the same box as the S22 came in ? You may want to send back the S22. The Trade-in packet/box should come separately

Are you sure?

It seems to have all my trade in info with printed shipping and everything in the box.
No where does it say to wait for it in the post anymore

nam

nam

Soldato
Could you please show what the front screen looks like with the "protector provided" still on

It's can be left on till you get a proper screen protector on. I thought you meant it's the kind of one that wraps around the whole phone.

And cut the little tab.

It's here...

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Anyone that has the phone what is the charging speed with 3rd party 45w PPS chargers?

If it's not possible to get at least full 45W speeds then I will be cancelling/returning my S22U order. Few years with super fast charging with OnePlus, I can't go back to snail pace charging. 25W on the S21+ was ridiculously slow, not settling for that.

Soldato
Anyone that has the phone what is the charging speed with 3rd party 45w PPS chargers?

If it's not possible to get at least full 45W speeds then I will be cancelling/returning my S22U order. Few years with super fast charging with OnePlus, I can't go back to snail pace charging. 25W on the S21+ was ridiculously slow, not settling for that.

No chance you'll be getting the full 45W.

Man of Honour
It doesn't matter anyway 45 vs normal superfast 25W, the time difference between them on Samsung flagships is minutes so don't bother buying a 45W charger as you will essentially be wasting at least £20. Keep the Samsung 25W charger you already have from the S20/21 etc as it will charge the phone in around an hour or a snip over anyway.

Man of Honour
Are you sure?

It seems to have all my trade in info with printed shipping and everything in the box.
No where does it say to wait for it in the post anymore

I've always had an email (and now) telling me the trade in pack is on the way. My box only has an invoice and returns sticker.

Associate

You'll be sending it back them, 45w charging on Samsung has been there since my Note 10+, it takes some time off but not a lot. It is only really quick in the early stages, so good for a bump but slows significantly like most devices that care about life of the battery be it phones or cars.

Back
Top Bottom