**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S22 Family Thread ****

Associate
That colour really is gorge! Happy enough with my "Red" though!

Using Google Keyboard, my emoji changed to the standard ones you get on a Pixel recently. Restarted my phone yesterday so I could use GPS (this is gonna get old fast, Samsung better fix it asap!) And now they are back to the not so nice Samsung ones!

Associate
It's far too many people for it to be an anomaly. It does also appear to be affecting Snapdragon models too.
Though if the next software update doesn't fix it I'll be returning my phone as I don't want to risk being stuck with it if the problem isn't fixed!

I'm going to guess it is some software setting or combination of software that causes the bug. I have not made any changes to any power saving settings. I do have adaptive refresh on, and have set the top resolution, but I've not changed any power saving settings in the battery menu, or told any apps to sleep/not sleep etc.

Soldato
Happy enough with my "Red" though!

Have you seen the 'Red' skin you can get? Looks really good, if you were after a less 'Salmon' type of Red, and also gives you some protection, happy days :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/S22Ultra/comments/tqgf5e/thanks_to_sopiguard_my_red_is_now_actually_red/

zqbmk0s986q81.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Looks like yodel are capable of delivering a package in one piece! The Buds Pro arrived just now. Going straight onto Facebook Marketplace :D

Soldato
There is nothing on there worth watching anyway.

This is true - I had Disney+ before for The Mandalorian for my son - once he'd watched it we canned it as nobody watched it. New series hopefully next year so keeping it till then :D

Have you seen the 'Red' skin you can get? Looks really good, if you were after a less 'Salmon' type of Red, and also gives you some protection, happy days :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/S22Ultra/comments/tqgf5e/thanks_to_sopiguard_my_red_is_now_actually_red/

That looks nice! The salmon red that Samsung advertised put me off - had it been iPhone Product Red, I'd have brought that instead of Graphite.
Looks like yodel are capable of delivering a package in one piece! The Buds Pro arrived just now. Going straight onto Facebook Marketplace :D

I'm not sure whether to sell mine, keep them a bit longer sealed as values suck currently due to so many being available or actually upgrade my original Galaxy buds which I do use to Pros. Tempted to sell both pairs and buy some Sony WF1000XM4s which get stupidly good reviews but not sure I use them enough to warrant it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
They're currently £113 on Amazon which isn't too bad considering Samsung sold them at launch for £200 odd? I'm gonna put them up for £80 and accept a reasonable offer I reckon.

Soldato
Just had a look at the bay, all the ones so far today went at the following prices: £70, £70, £63, £101, £87.

At £63, after eBay fees I'm not sure they're worth selling. I wonder if once the freebie period is over the value will creep back up somewhat - it certainly did with the original Galaxy Buds as they were being sold for over £100 once the initial rush to get rid was over.

Associate
My Disney claim was also a total pain in the rear and it took 24hrs after receiving the phone for it to work. Up until that point I also got the "no offers available" error.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. There is naff all on Disney +. As soon a my Free trial is up I'll be dumping it big time.

Soldato
I ordered a new case:

YATWIN Samsung S22 Ultra Case with Screen Protector, Soft Liquid Silicone, Shockproof, DustProof, Antiskid Full Body Armour Phone Cover for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G - Black

Very minimalistic/simple but the phone is now 100x more comfortable to hold and use, the neo-hybrid is going back.

Back
Top Bottom