**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Associate
Also, have you had the recent 75mb update on the EE FW?

Sorry been a hectic few days. Most settings and apps restore from your google account so it's not too bad in terms of setting up again. Depends how much tweaking you've done I guess.

Not had any updates yet no. Expecting an update for VoLTE pretty soon hopefully.

Soldato
I guess not many people are using the default weather widget but this is a bit crap, weather sidebar is the same:

weatherwidget.jpg

Soldato
I'm still using the default one..:o..

Edit :But it doesn't look like that :confused:

Oh sorry, yeah not the actual default but the other version of it. If you go into widgets and pick weather it comes up with two versions, the one you're using and a larger one which also shows the time.

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
I might be being dense here, but I don't appear to have Night Clock... From googling, it appears it should be in Settings > display and then under the Always On Display section, however nothing is there. Any clues?

Soldato
If anyone else ordered from EE between 21st, 22nd of Feb and have proof of purchase, you can get a Gear VR from Samsung.

I've been using mine today game are a bit poor at the moment but to watch movies it's great it even works with 3D movies.

Back
Top Bottom