**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus Thread ****

Associate
Had my S9 for two weeks now and I'm really liking it so far. I was a bit skeptical about switching to Android because I've been using iPhones for 7/8 years now (came from a iPhone 6S), but I decided it was time for a proper change, that I'd work out Android quick enough and that it'd be a lot more interesting than getting another iPhone and thinking "I know all of this already".

Its much quicker to use, the screen is nice and in general it has been much better user experience than I expected, so for now the S9 is a keeper. I could even convert to Android completely eventually, apart from my 10 year old iPod Classic 80GB which is not getting replaced by anything :p

Soldato
Had my S9 for two weeks now and I'm really liking it so far. I was a bit skeptical about switching to Android because I've been using iPhones for 7/8 years now (came from a iPhone 6S), but I decided it was time for a proper change, that I'd work out Android quick enough and that it'd be a lot more interesting than getting another iPhone and thinking "I know all of this already".

Its much quicker to use, the screen is nice and in general it has been much better user experience than I expected, so for now the S9 is a keeper. I could even convert to Android completely eventually, apart from my 10 year old iPod Classic 80GB which is not getting replaced by anything :p

Not even a dirt cheap 128gb card? :)

nam

nam

Soldato
Just got my S9 (Hybrid) today. What is the best way to backup and take across everything from my Galaxy S7 ?

Thank you

Associate
I've ordered the Mous Limitless 2.0 case for mine. I was a bit unsure given the quite high cost and some reviews not liking it but I thought I'd give it a go. On previous phones I've always had the super slim Spigen cases but wanted something that gave a bit more protection for my S9+.

Associate
How do people find the mobile signal?

Good. S9+ seems as good as any of my previous phones of late - Galaxy S8, S7 and Moto X Style. Seems as good as the Mrs's iPhone X, though she's on Tesco and I'm on Vodafone - they're very similar signal around here. Tesco being O2.

well after months of trying to figure out whether to go S9+ or P20 Pro I've decided to go S9+

Any recommendations on a fast wireless charger and a case?

I use a Gear 4 Battersea. A little bit bulky but affords good protection. Took a clattering onto concrete the other week and thankfully phone was fine. Carphone warehouse staff love demonstrating how protective they are by hitting a desk with a phone in one or they showed me a vid of one of them bowling phone to a colleague who then batted phone in gear4 case away with a stool. Thankfully no stools were hurt in the making of said video :rolleyes:

As for fast wireless charger then I got a free Samsung Wireless Charger Standwhen I bought S9+ that works well enough and can recomend.

Back
Top Bottom