**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus Thread ****

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Unpacked is Samsung's big event ala Apple/Google style, from what I recall.

S10 looks nice. The fingerprint scanner looks like it could be pretty epic if it works well.

Associate
My HTC U11 finally died this evening after rinsing through it's battery in under three hours and not charging, same thing happened to my other halfs Google pixel.
So inherited my Mums three week old Galaxy S9 as she has gone back to her iPhone 7 as she couldn't get on with it.
Not had a Samsung Galaxy since the S5.
Must say I'm very impressed.

Associate
So my wife has just upgraded to a S9 so will be on the hunt for a good case and screen protector. Usually go for a tempered glass screen protector but remember fitment issues in the past due to the curved display.

Any recommendations please?

Caporegime
So my wife has just upgraded to a S9 so will be on the hunt for a good case and screen protector. Usually go for a tempered glass screen protector but remember fitment issues in the past due to the curved display.

Any recommendations please?

Mous for the case. Feels lovely, isn't too bulky and from what I've seen it'll take a good hit.

Deffo get a screen protector. I had the mous one on, but got annoyed by its imperfections. Toke it off, scratch within a week.

Soldato
Feb/March 2019
From rumours i'm expecting them to go big as it's their 10th anniversary, they are £699 from Very but with my gift card i can get it for £549, expecting the S10 to be £850+ when it's out and the S10+ to be £1000+.

So the S9 for £549 isn't bad at all i don't think.

Back
Top Bottom