The Official Samsung SM226BW Thread!

Soldato
Sherm said:
More activity on the net talking about this monitor now (from a few days ago anyway) Seems the conectivity and non adjustible height seems the main issues if any.
Personally i would like to know how people compare this to the Dell 2007 as this was the monitor that i was planning on getting up until this beast came on the scene.

I would imagine the Dell is still a superior monitor, but the price of the 206BW and 226BW make them very appealing nontheless.

Associate
They are still pretty close on proce though, is'nt the 226bw going to be about £250 and the dell is £280 ish.....
One thing that would swing me is the 1:1 mapping, pretty sure the Samsung does this, if so then i may be tempted, as the outputs are not a big thing for me.
Where's a nice group test when you need one ! ? :p

Without trauling back though this post, does the dell and the samsung use the same panel tech?

Associate
Sorry can't post any pics till i find my phone software :mad: but all i can say is WOW,compared to my 17" tft it's huge and looks really nice and well built :) sorry not much of a reviewer i will let the pics do the talking later. :D

Associate
OP
whats it like for fast games?

and watching DVD'S?

And browsing the net? :D

how did you get it so quick?

its not out till tomorrow! :eek:

Last edited:

dis

dis

Associate
I've been waiting for this for about 3 weeks now, got one ordered and hopefully it'll live up to the early reviews. No 1:1 mapping according to earlier comments in this thread, but that won't bother me.

Associate
Gun9 said:
whats it like for fast games?

and watching DVD'S?

And browsing the net? :D

how did you get it so quick?

its not out till tomorrow! :eek:

Going to try r6 vegas later
Not watched any dvd's yet
Browsing the net is great in 22" widescreen :)
Ordered it from somewhere else before OCuK put it on there website
Hopefully someone will do a better review in next couple of days and not a dead pixel in sight. :)

dis

dis

Associate
SameSuspect said:
im getting one

if i order 6am thursday do you think i will get mine friday?
Doubt it, either the deliver date has been pushed back or the first allocation has been sold
"ETA: 16/02/07"

Back
Top Bottom