**The Official Star Wars Battlefront II Thread (PC)**

Soldato
I'm still enjoying it, while it's far more casual than typical battlefield he's in some ways it's more fun (mainly flying space ships), I just wish there was some form of building destruction, seems like a step back compared to battlefield.

Man of Honour
Finally logged in. Looks good so far. Not taking it too seriously like I used to in my battlefield days and having a lot more fun as a result. Should keep me entertained for a while.

Associate
Finally logged in. Looks good so far. Not taking it too seriously like I used to in my battlefield days and having a lot more fun as a result. Should keep me entertained for a while.

Sure I used to play a few racing games with you few years back if so, hit me up I play BF2 couple of nights a week. Lot more fun with a few friends especially the COOP

Man of Honour
Sure I used to play a few racing games with you few years back if so, hit me up I play BF2 couple of nights a week. Lot more fun with a few friends especially the COOP

Yes we did indeed. It’s all a bit random at the moment, I usually have no idea what’s going on. Constantly changing sides confuses me too.

Associate
Yes we did indeed. It’s all a bit random at the moment, I usually have no idea what’s going on. Constantly changing sides confuses me too.

Sent you a steam invite pass me your origin on steam and ill add you.
Yer its really confusing at first. Not a bad game for a quick frag though.It was a disater on launch, but massivly improved and Id say better than the previous game now, which was a decent star wars game. Its a great none competative game, with mindless fun and star wars sound track that looks great... I recommend doing a bit of COOP at first. Learn the basics of the maps and unlock the attachments you need/want and get some decent star cards quickly, allows you to play the Heros a bit.

Playing as Darth Vader and force chocking everyone never gets boring :D

Caporegime
I have been playing since release and still enjoy it. The servers are not as full as they used to be, but its still no issue getting a game all the time. The basic blasters you get at the start are all good, so its easy to play when you start.
I’m sure the servers will get much, much busier over the next few days. The Campaign is worth playing too.

Back
Top Bottom