1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LeeUK, 30 Mar 2018.

1. wildest_jjk

Mobster

I just noticed that as well haha. Not sure what to order now as I find Uber Eats costs vary so much personally!

2. LeeUK

Soldato

Never ordered a McDonalds for delivery simply because of the £3.99 fee. Saying that most places on there seem to be around £2.50-£3 where as they are only £1-£1.50 on JE/FH or by phoning shop.

(JE = shop's own delivery drivers, not JE's UberEats clone).

3. Captain

Capodecina

Usually with McDonald’s, if you get the order over £8 the delivery fee is reduced.

4. cainer

Man of Honour

Not on Uber Eats it isn't, it was a flat fee of £3.99 however much you spent

5. Semple

Sgarrista

Ah I was going to say never order mcds from uber eats, didn't realise they were your only option.

I have a feeling that uber eats delivery drivers get quite a chunk of that £4 delivery - I drove to our local mcds a couple of weeks back, drive through was empty, car park was absolutely packed. I'm not usually a fan of the drive through (custom order) so went inside to order. There was about 15-20 uber eats drivers just hanging around - was only about 2 orders on the board to be picked up.

So I can only assume they find it a better money earner to wait around at mcds.

The price is just pure greed (especially as our mcds is only half a mile away). Most of the time I'll go pick it up, just the odd few times we get delivery (if there's a promo on etc) it'll be on just eat as they only charge £1.99.

6. cainer

Man of Honour

I justified their high delivery fee as Topcashback give £1.27 cashback on every Uber Eats order, so i saw the delivery as £3.99 £2.72
    and that's not much more than Just Eat as JE have the 50p 'service charge' on top of their £1.99 delivery fee making it £2.49

but now Uber Eats have made it more expensive it would be a minimum of £3.51 after the cashback which i'm not prepared to pay

Last edited: 16 Oct 2021
  7. Omega_

Gangster

i am able to order from my mcdonalds on just eat. maybe have a look on there @cainer

8. cainer

Man of Honour

;)

There is a glimmer of hope though, about 3 days ago KFC appeared on my Just Eat list (but not open for trading yet)
    so maybe McDonalds will follow them there....

9. Omega_

Gangster

fingers crossed

10. robfosters

Caporegime

I have everything, Maccies, KFC, Nando’s, Dominos, PJ’s, pizza express, PH. All on Uber and JE. This area is an absolute takeaway hotbed :p

11. cainer

Man of Honour

OCT21 for 10% off at Foodhub until 31st October, no min spend, stacks with restaurants own discounts

Last edited: 28 Oct 2021
  12. cainer

Man of Honour

Ignore the code above there's a better on here...

20% off at Foodhub with code OCT15 min order £5 valid until Sunday 31st October, stacks with restaurants own deals

13. DrToffnar

Mobster

Don't suppose anyone's got any codes kicking about that they wouldn't mind parting with? Kids party tonight and trying to save some cash on all the pizzas :eek:

14. cainer

Man of Honour

Try OCT15 on Foodhub for 20% off, think it might still be working,
    no codes for Just Eat, there's a few kicking around for Uber Eats for 25% off, try 25NOVDEAL on there

if you want Pizza Hut delivery then here's a link for 50% off a £30+ spend, it gives 50% off Pizza's and Sides..
    https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/landing/?id=fifty-pct-off-30

15. DrToffnar

Mobster

@cainer coming through again. Cheers bud!

16. wildest_jjk

Mobster

Also thanks from me :)

Last edited: 8 Nov 2021
  17. LeeUK

Soldato

NOVEMBER25 for 25% off at JustEat until 25th November.

Edit: It appears to only work at certain takeaways.

Last edited: 20 Nov 2021
  18. cainer

Man of Honour

i got 35BLACKFRIDAY at Uber Eats for 35% off my next 10 orders, use by 2nd Dec, no min spend,
    that and the £1.27 cashback at TopCashBack means i'll be having KFC for dinner tonight :D

19. LeeUK

Soldato

I always assume that Uber Eats codes are account specific but I could be wrong?

I got emailed BLACKFRIDAYDEAL10 for £10 off my next 10 grocery orders on Uber Eats until 2nd December (£30 min spend). Doubt I'll be bothering as the choice is limited and the prices are inflated!

20. cainer

Man of Honour

Yes the codes are account specific, but they are generic which means they'l work on quite a few peoples accounts,
    it's a bit of a lucky dip when they release codes.. they give out 3-4 offering different levels of discount, only one will work per account, sometimes none work