The Official 'The Dark Knight Rises' Spoiler Discussion Thread...

Associate
Still trying to figure out why Banes accent changes so much during the movie, sometimes it has a hint of Jamaican in it, especially the scene where he first fights batman talking about the dark, other times it doesn't have it at all. :confused:

I believe they put some extra voice morphing on there since when he says "I AM the League of Shadows" it suddenly drops really low and it doesn't sound like him. They did the same thing in TDK when The Joker says "I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you...stranger." and they suddenly drop his voice really low for "stranger". They also do it when he is speaking to that Batman wannabe and he says "Look at me!".

I actually suspect that for Bane Nolan himself did a redub of himself saying that line, since it sounds so unlike Hardy and I know Nolan did a redub of himself saying a line for a character in Memento. Just my own theory, since it really sounds like someone else is talking then.

Soldato
I believe they put some extra voice morphing on there since when he says "I AM the League of Shadows" it suddenly drops really low and it doesn't sound like him. They did the same thing in TDK when The Joker says "I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you...stranger." and they suddenly drop his voice really low for "stranger". They also do it when he is speaking to that Batman wannabe and he says "Look at me!".

I don't believe it was morphing software in TDK though, rather that it was acting.

Associate
This is pretty damn cool!

http://imgur.com/a/3EpQo

Pretty cool. I picked up a few of those as I was watching it. The most obvious was Bane putting his hand on the guy and then killing him off camera like the joker did. I was also left wondering how he killed him, since a neck snap should have been instant, but the guy seems to scream in pain. Maybe it was a veer slow twist.

Back
Top Bottom