*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to share a game clip that is on my profile without going on the Xbox to do so?

I have a clip which is saved and is showing on Smart Glass, can you for example tweet this video out or do I need to go to the upload studio etc.

POB

POB

Soldato
Are games shipped on blank bluray discs? Seems that way. Transformers: Devastation needs a 1.2GB update before I can play it.

Been at-least an hour since I unboxed the Xbox and played nothing :(

Guess its just my sucky internet, should have tethered my Xbox to my phone.

Glad I'm not a child on Christmas day. :p

Associate
Signing in is taking forever for some reason when i switch on the Xbox. I don't think it used to happen like that when I bought the box a month ago. Anyone ?

Soldato
Signing in is taking forever for some reason when i switch on the Xbox. I don't think it used to happen like that when I bought the box a month ago. Anyone ?

Sounds like it is more down to your internet than anything to do with your xbox. Also gamerscore slows down sign in times a lot if you have a ton of it.

POB

POB

Soldato
Yeah that frustrated me when I got mine, it started to feel like my last PC was quicker to get going on :p

Thanks.

I'm going to return it and just buy a GPU for my i7 desktop :p

Attracted by the nostalgic feel of old consoles, but this new kinda is not for me.

Love the Xbox One controller, going to grab one for my PC.

Caporegime
Might have already been mentioned but Rocket League coming to XB1 in February. Basic concept but looks so much fun. ARK coming soon too iirc.

this is a must buy even for those that don't like football.

a lot of guys on ps4 had a blast on this when it first came out. numbers have dwindled though. it's a pick up and play for 60 mins type game and all about having fun.

it's ridiculous how much skill is actually involved in such a simple game. timing jumps, speed, control and movement.

it also pushed the ps4 to it's maximum, my fans ramped up to full on this game, no other game on ps4 has done that to date. you can see individual blades of grass and the physics must be huge to push it so much.

Soldato
Platinumed Rocket league on the PS4 and will most likely 1000 points it on the Xbox as well, great fun for a while .

I'm almost in need of a HDD as space is running low, will any USB HDD work ? or does it had to be USB 3.0 ?

Soldato
Thanks, I'm using nowinstock to monitor amazon and the ms store, but they went oos within about 20 minutes.

Called Game in High Wycombe on friday and they didnt have any in, or any expectations on when they would :(

Back
Top Bottom