*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
After upgrading to a elite controller ,i decided it was time for a new headset :D i went and got the turtle beach 800x which for the money are really not that good esp the mic :rolleyes: returned them and picked up a turtle beach px24 headset while i decided what to get next which for the money is a fantastic budget choice;)i decided to try the astro a40 TR with the mix amp pro and my god these are bloody fantastic its hard to believe they cost the same as the 800x :eek:

Soldato
Anyone got the Lunar Controller?

It's currently under £40.

I am tempted but part of me wants to wait till the Elite gets cheaper.

I play loads of FPS / MOBA, and my old black controller's D pad is going to Fritz...

Associate
Anyone got the Lunar Controller?

It's currently under £40.

I am tempted but part of me wants to wait till the Elite gets cheaper.

I play loads of FPS / MOBA, and my old black controller's D pad is going to Fritz...
id wait till you can get the elite its simply that good ;) my nephew has the lunar which is a slight improvement on the original.

Associate
There's more customisation as standard on the Elite. I had a look at Scuf controllers and everything is an 'extra' which costs more money and soon added up to £200+.

Also you have to predetermine what keys you want bound to the paddles when you order and to change them requires buying (yet again) a special key. The Xbox controllers can be fully remapped through an app on the One.

Don
But I love my lovely orange and black scuf :(

In all seriousness though, I love my Scuf, when it dies I will probably buy another, I like my orange one with black buttons and the vibration removed, and the fact I only use it for FPS. My other controller is for FIFA and other games.

You get more for your money with the Elite but I don't need half the stuff it offers.

Associate
I am wanting to purchase an elite, any news on when they will become widely available?

You are just going to have to keep checking I'm afraid. I would say Argos, or dare I say it GAME, might be your best bet. I think Amazon would be most likely to sell out quickly because their stock is in one place. I bought my Elite from a local Argos about a week after an apparent restock just before Christmas.

Associate
GameStop keep doing this and from the comments they seem to sell out within the hour every time. No good if you don't have the time to sit on their site refreshing the page every 10 minutes, which coincidentally is exactly what they want you to do. I would imagine a lot of these are bought by re sellers and I don't blame them at that price.

Edit: reading the comments further a lot of people are having their orders cancelled days later. I've not used GameStop before but they don't sound good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom