The person trapped in 2027

Soldato
Tictok: unicosobreviviente

This person claims they woke up one morning and everyone was gone. The technology reports it's the year 2027, but the world looks the same as it does in 2021. They reckon everyone disappeared in 2021 for some reason.

Now, obviously fake but it's very clever how they have done it. They have walked around police stations, hospitals, subways, zoos, museums etc etc. They have even sat in police cars and stuff. That's some good CGI skills to edit everyone out and do the stuff they have done. They have also gone into shops and nicked stuff.

I'm thinking they have somehow managed to get into those places when they are quiet.....but surely there must be someone nearby they've captured on video by mistake. I've not seen anyone though.

Last edited:
Soldato
How could anyone have filmed empty scenes with no people in them? It's not as though we've had a series of lockdowns and other restrictions that at times closed businesses and emptied the streets...

Soldato
OP
How could anyone have filmed empty scenes with no people in them? It's not as though we've had a series of lockdowns and other restrictions that at times closed businesses and emptied the streets...

I thought that, but the police station offices and the shops? I reckon a combination of that and video editing (is after effects still on the go :D)

Soldato
I thought that, but the police station offices and the shops? I reckon a combination of that and video editing (is after effects still on the go :D)

Perhaps the coffee and donut van was outside the police station.

So how are we seeing content from 2027? Is this a new tiktok feature.

Soldato
OP
Perhaps the coffee and donut van was outside the police station.

Well if they are dunkin doughnuts can't really blame them

So how are we seeing content from 2027? Is this a new tiktok feature.

Oh no, the story has changed now. He's actually from 2027, but was involved in a top secret experiment to time travel to 2021.....or something like that. The story seems to change depending on what day of the week it is.

Caporegime

Samsung phones have a default setting in the camera to remove everyone from photos don’t know about video though?

you record for long enough and mark yourself and as everyone else loves it gets the background behind them and so can “delete” them.

Otherwise he may have just asked?

Caporegime
Like How the bridge in Central Park is empty in every movie beyond the protagonists va the 100 people on there every damn second

Back
Top Bottom