The Prodigy - New single, album and tour!

Associate
Boom, right out the blue!
2jc7zw7.jpg

Theres also a tour, but theyve not mentioned that yet

Man of Honour
Prodigy were probably my favourite band as a young teenager but I think their post JG stuff now sounds a bit... dated (even FOTL which lets face it is one third filler).

One of their new songs was something like "rock-r-r-r-rockweiler!!" Ooo errr :o

That said I'll be listening on day one :D

Caporegime
TDIME was probably the first Prodigy album that I felt didn't really have it's own sound, it kind of felt like a b-sides from IMD. Still some good tunes on it but it was a bit safe by their standards.

Associate
OP
Well, that was stressful! the site took an absolute beating, went on sale at 10, site went down at 10 and was up and down for 70 minutes til they pulled the plug and stopped the presale (thatll be tomorrow now) but i managed to get my wolves and manchester ticket, took over an hour to get them both, but worth it ;D

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Well, that was stressful! the site took an absolute beating, went on sale at 10, site went down at 10 and was up and down for 70 minutes til they pulled the plug and stopped the presale (thatll be tomorrow now) but i managed to get my wolves and manchester ticket, took over an hour to get them both, but worth it ;D

I tried and tried and failed. You'd think in 2017 they'd be ready for these things.

However, my friend managed to bag us tickets for Manchester, can't wait!

Saw them at Warehouse Project in 2013 and it was insane.

Soldato
Saw them live once and it was a blast. They have so many good songs and their last album was really good. Hopefully I'll get to see them again live.

edit: tickets go on sale this Friday, I hope I can get some, I imagine this will sell out really fast.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
FYI the presale was borked so it's happeneing again tomorrow. Just got an email from prodigy saying so.

Dates are in such rubbish locations - to me :p

Dup

Dup

Soldato
For 4 Prodigy tickets I got 2 Chili Peppers tickets last year. I think the price is pretty reasonable, there's a lot of people involved in these things and they're not cheap. Doesn't mean they don't make a lot of money mind you, but it's all relative.

Soldato
I managed to get a couple tickets yesterday for Manchester! I had an absolute nightmare getting the site to work properly though. Now my mate has told me she wants two tickets as well, so I have to go through it all again tomorrow to try and get some more.

Soldato
Haha, unfortunately it's the missus I'm taking so don't think that would go down too well! She never liked the Prodigy before but I took her to see them in Sheffield a year or so ago and she loved it.

Back
Top Bottom