• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 6900/6950 XT Owners Thread.

Associate
Hello! I'm trying to flash my xfx black 6900xt@ xtxh rom but the first time it was unsuccessful I lost the sam and the maximum frequency was 500mhz and it only worked when windows booted now I'm going to try again, but first I wanted to know if anyone knows how to download the xfx limited edition bios running at 2490mhz.

Associate
Yooo. Dunno if i asked in this Forum. But hardforum doesnt really Seem to give an answer. Is any 1 here able to break 3ghz Daily gaming ?? I managed this and pretty happy with it for Daily gaming but could be fun to hit 3ghz somehow.

Caporegime
Yooo. Dunno if i asked in this Forum. But hardforum doesnt really Seem to give an answer. Is any 1 here able to break 3ghz Daily gaming ?? I managed this and pretty happy with it for Daily gaming but could be fun to hit 3ghz somehow.

Not without going above stock voltage.

I just run stock voltage and run 2800Mhz-2825Mhz in games at 4K which is more than enough power for games.

Recently I've actually been undervolting and running the 6900 XT at 2300Mhz/2400Mhz and drawing 175-225W under load. :)

Associate
Not without going above stock voltage.

I just run stock voltage and run 2800Mhz-2825Mhz in games at 4K which is more than enough power for games.

Recently I've actually been undervolting and running the 6900 XT at 2300Mhz/2400Mhz and drawing 175-225W under load. :)
At Stock voltage and Those MHz im able to get Down to around 200w aswell. But aint really the point with Those Cards is it . With 1.287v and higher watt i get Those speeds and its not really drawing that much extra watt when gaming. Maybe 300-350w peak

Caporegime
At Stock voltage and Those MHz im able to get Down to around 200w aswell. But aint really the point with Those Cards is it . With 1.287v and higher watt i get Those speeds and its not really drawing that much extra watt when gaming. Maybe 300-350w peak
Aye, outside of benching synthetics though I don't see the point when 2800Mhz is already massive overkill for all the games I play.

Never thought I'd say it, but power consumption is now becoming important to me, at least to some degree since my energy bills have gone from £75 ish a month to £140 ish a month in the space of a couple of months. And that's before the next big increase due in October when I'll be looking at close to £200 a month. :cry:

Associate
Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom