• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 6900/6950 XT Owners Thread.

Associate
@Gibbo - might also want to get someone to take a look at the 6650/6750 landing page (I assume the following was copy pasted from the 6950 one):

AMD RADEON RX 6650 XT AT A GLANCE​

• Optimised RDNA 2.0 Navi GPU architecture
  • Manufactured using a 7nm manufacturing process
  • 16 GB GDDR6 memory with a 256-bit interface and a maximum bandwidth of 576 GB/s
  • 80 Compute Units
  • 128MB Infinity Cache

AMD RADEON RX 6750 XT AT A GLANCE​

• Optimised RDNA 2.0 Navi GPU architecture
  • Manufactured using a 7nm manufacturing process
  • 16 GB GDDR6 memory with a 256-bit interface and a maximum bandwidth of 576 GB/s
  • 80 Compute Units
  • 128MB Infinity Cache

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
I ordered mine elsewhere in the end as I couldn't get it to work, and it was £40 cheaper too.

OcuK can't be beat on the Sapphire 6950XT price though, not sure what that other place is thinking. :p

Which card is that mate? I've just correct my Powercolor 6750XT price to £539 inc and were in stock.

Caporegime
Can you try now please as it is working my end, the 6750 XT Red Devil should add to basket at £539 with free items.
Still the same issue. I think it might be because it is stuck in my basket.

I went to add it to my basket, click add then I get this.
G6hptJ3.jpg

I can't access my cart to delete it either, same message when I click cart.

Soldato
Yep that place is becoming a joke with their GPU pricing. :D

They've cheekily undercut on the Red Devil though but yeah that Sapphire price is a joke.

@Gibbo I`m getting same error as LtMatt on that 6750xt my basket is stuck too it wont let me delete the items out of there. A red bar appears above the "oops" message as though its trying to tell me an error.

Caporegime
They've cheekily undercut on the Red Devil though but yeah that Sapphire price is a joke.
Oh yes just noticed that. Gibbo has now undercut them again and he's level with the other place I ordered from.

Can't see them matching the OcuK price for the 6950XT though. :cry:

There's a really nice boost clock on the 6750 XT Red Devil, keen to see what it can do.

Caporegime
@Gibbo Managed to delete it from my basket, but once I readded it again same issue.

If you can get it sorted I'll order from OcuK rather than the other place. Can't phone up though so hopefully the website plays ball.

Caporegime
Get it bought
image.png

Back
Top Bottom