The Results

Wise Guy
Associate
Breaking with the previous format, i've decided i'll post the results now, and work on the league a little later, as i know there's great anticipation to see the results. So here they are....

11th December 18:30hrs

TW18 540 Vs 119 TEAM STOMP U SLACKERS

The team that no one wanted 367 Vs 303 TEAM SPANKY

Team Morphin' Eight of the good ship Lollypop 1737 Vs 597 The Straight Jack Daniels Team

The Wusual Suspects 187 Vs 1725 TEAM FLYING BANANA

Man of Honour
Originally posted by kaiowas
The Wusual Suspects 187 Vs 1725 TEAM FLYING BANANA

Now THATS a spanking, I just feel sorry for the WUsuals next oponents :p
Just think what you could have done to your next opponents if you'd saved those 1500 WUs - mind you, you'll probably do it anyway considering who your next opponents are.:eek:

I think our next team's name is a pretty good clue to what they're gonna receive:)

FAO - Kaiowas: Any chance you could put last update time on your race stats page?

Associate
Originally posted by kaiowas
Been meaning to do it next time I make a change - at some point I'll get around to it.
One thing that would also be nice was if the results were available for an hour or so after the race finished, so that you know what happened just by visiting that page.

Is it Team Spanky vs Wusual suspects in the next round? Hope for your sake you have WUs stashed boys. :cool:

Man of Honour
We don't have a Raph or S&S on our team to win matches for us.:( - they could probably win most of their respective team's matches on their own.

Given that, we decided it was best to stand aside and let you pass rather than waste WUs that we could put to good use crushing other opponents.:)

Back
Top Bottom