***The Retro Screenshot Thread!***

Caporegime
Played any retro games lately, Amiga...Spectrum...Dos post those screenshots! You may even have a lot of games through gog.com.

If the screenshot is too large, please stick in spoiler!

Lotus ( AMIGA )

image.jpg

image.jpg

PUTTY SQUAD ( AMIGA )

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Associate
Have you got the box's to ;) I have lotus and a ton more of these old games was playing DJ Puff the other day I sucked at it because the controls a bit different then normal

Caporegime
OP
Have you got the box's to ;) I have lotus and a ton more of these old games was playing DJ Puff the other day I sucked at it because the controls a bit different then normal

I've got Treasure Island Dizzy and many Amiga games, but most of the floppies don't work anymore :(

Soldato
Possibly my favourite game ever, and a wonderful showcase for the power of Glide :D Though it's only '96, is that retro enough?

Same here. Have some really great memories of playing this game when I was at school. Also love the music for it. I have it on Steam so need to get around to installing and playing it.

Soldato
Same here. Have some really great memories of playing this game when I was at school. Also love the music for it. I have it on Steam so need to get around to installing and playing it.

Forget the Steam version, follow one of the many guides out there to installing it in DOSBox and adding in the superior Playstation music, Glide patch and a Glide wrapper like nGlide. For added effect use an actual PS1 pad with a cheap USB adaptor from eBay (though tbh I prefer KB for the classic TRs)

e: and use 4:3 resolutions, no one wants a fat Lara ;)

Soldato
I'll look into that,thanks. Why does the PSX always have better music than the PC versions? It was the same with Doom and FF7 and 8 I believe.

Would a PS3 pad work as I have just set this up for playing Mortal Kombat as the 360 pad was terrible.

Soldato
This is only 12 years old or so... And brought to life with the evil E word on my PC

Sonic Adventure
sonic120120830010543918.png

sonic120120830010820532.png

sonic120120830010536275.png

Also one of my favourite games ever, and one I play yearly

dp000016.jpg

dp000010.jpg

dp000008.jpg

Can't bring myself to use any of the fancy texture packs or modern clients for some reason. It's vanilla GL or nothing for me

e: PS3 pad will work fine using Joy2Key or similar. (I think MotionJoy would be better for PS3 pads, but I have never owned a PS3)

Back
Top Bottom